Floor paint and anti-static floor paint construction sounds the same, they are painted on the floor, but in fact it is still very different in the construction process.
Floor painting is a traditional construction of a thin layer of paint on the surface layer, the primary intention is for aesthetics, but poor practicality, easy to delamination, peeling, falling, not pressure, not wearable, but the price is relative More than half of the cheaper floor paint construction is cheaper. The modern standard floor paint construction is completed in a multi-step process:
First, the substrate processing is different
Conventional painting does not pay attention to the substrate treatment. Sometimes the concrete is coated without any treatment, and some are only treated slightly. The treatment method is to shovel a shovel, sweep and remove dust.
1. Requirements for concrete floors:
(1) The concrete is required to be flat and compact, and the strength requirement is not lower than C20;
(2) The above-ground flatness generally requires that the drop in the range of 2M is not more than 2mm. If the drop is large, the floor coating should be thickened to reduce the drop;
(3) If the ground to be painted is on the ground floor and the groundwater level is high, the concrete bottom layer shall be waterproofed;
(4) The new concrete is boring for at least three weeks, and the water content is not higher than 8%;
(5) It can also be applied to substrates such as terrazzo.
2. Substrate treatment method For the new concrete substrate, the following treatment methods are used:
(1) Treatment intention: to improve the overall flatness of the ground, remove the floating layer and dirt, and obtain a uniform rough appearance to facilitate the adhesion of the coating.
(2) Processing equipment: self-cleaning ground grinding machine (imported from Japan), vacuum cleaner, etc.
(3) Requirements: to achieve solid ground, no blisters, holes, and require boring, clean, no floating dust, oil, cement sand and other debris.
Second, the choice of paint is different
Conventional above-ground coatings are often not strictly selected for coatings. Only 1-2 coats of topcoat are used, no primer is used, or a similar primer for the same steel structure is used. The construction of epoxy floor paint is constructed by epoxy primer, epoxy paint, epoxy putty layer and epoxy top coat to ensure the wear resistance and pressure resistance of the epoxy floor. The aesthetics of traditional oil and gas floors.
Third, the modern floor paint coating method has a big difference
Conventional floor paint coatings are mostly sprayed, brushed or rolled. AEON Floor Engineering Company has made a difference in the coating method according to the construction performance and coating requirements of floor coatings, except for traditional sprays. In addition to brush and roller coating methods, scraper scraping, serrated trowel coating, trowel smearing, high-pressure airless spraying and other construction methods are used to ensure uniform construction and avoid sag, scratches and other undesirable phenomena.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Salt spray resistance galvanizing method
- The difference between metallic paint and pearl paint
- The difference between water-based electroplating varnish and general varnish
- Details of the characteristics of glass paint
- Glass paint - feels smooth, you want to have it at first glance
- Electroplating varnish if it lasts for a long time
- Analysis and introduction of waterborne glass paint
- What are the advantages of colored wear-resistant pavement coatings?
- What are the decorative methods of waterborne metallic paints?
- How to save on the use of waterborne metallic paint