What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint ?
1. Water-based glass paint uses tap water as a thinner, while oil-based glass paint uses thin water as a thinner. We all know that Tianna water is toxic. From this point of view, water-based glass paint is more oily than glass paint. It is more environmentally safe and can be cleaned with tap water when using water-based glass paint when cleaning spray guns and molds. When oily glass paint is used, only water can be used to clean the spray gun. Water-based glass paint is more convenient than oil-based glass paint.
2, water-based glass paint anti-aging, paint film hardness function is stronger than oily glass paint.
3, the adhesion point of view, water-based glass paint is better than oily glass paint.
4, the general water-based glass paint price sounds a little more expensive than oily glass paint, but the choice of thinner is different, oily glass paint is the choice of Tianna water, water-based glass paint is tap water, so the cost is still almost the same of.
下一条: No Information
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- The difference between Tianmai metal paint and ordinary paint