In recent years, the continuous development of decorative shopping malls, a variety of new construction of paints, paints are also endless. Water-based cracking paint can be said to be a new type of paint that has appeared in recent years. The surface of the article coated with water-based cracked paint will have a beautiful crack picture, which makes the item aesthetic, so more and more people will choose water in the home decoration. Crack paint as a landscaping paint. Today we will introduce some of the use of water-based crack paint and water-based crack paint.
First, what is water-based crack paint
Water-based crack paint is an art paint that gives the appearance of a product a sense of art. The appearance of an object coated with a water-based cracked paint will form a delicate crack picture. The size and shape of the crack picture can be conditioned by the time of painting the topcoat. Water-based crack paint is widely used in crafts and home decoration, and its tastelessness is recognized as a green paint.
Second, the use of water-based crack paint
1. Clean the substrate. Any paint needs to be finished before painting. The water-based crack paint is not an exception. Before applying the water-based crack paint, we need to clean the painted parts. The gaps and small holes of the outer surface should be filled with putty, and the convex part of the outer surface should be scraped with a scraper. Other appearances should not have impurities, and if there are impurities, it will affect the adsorption force of the primer.
2. Apply primer. This time we painted a colored primer, the colored primer first played the role of cracking the color, so the time to buy the primer must consider the color difference between it and the crack topcoat.
3. Apply a second primer. After the colored primer of the upper layer is dry, we can apply the primer of the second layer. The primer of this layer is the bright primer.
4. After the two layers of primer have been painted, we can apply the crack finish. In the process of painting the topcoat, we can control the crack of the water-based cracked paint by controlling the time of applying the topcoat. When the boring degree of the bright primer is relatively low, the water-based crack paint is applied, the crack formation speed is relatively fast, and the crack is relatively coarse. When the boring primer is relatively dry, the water-based crack lacquer is painted, the crack formation speed is relatively slow, and the crack is relatively fine.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- The difference between Tianmai metal paint and ordinary paint
- Glass paint spraying construction operation skills
- What are the four aspects of water-based crack paint?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction steps and precautions
- Tianmai Chemical Double Propylene Polyurethane Sealant Product Description
- Shelf surface treatment with electroplating varnish instead of spray oil technology
- What is the use of glass paint? How to use glass paint correctly?
- Is waterborne glass paint harmful to the body?
- Why use self-leveling epoxy floor paint in food factory workshops?