Water-based metallic paint The construction process of oil and the construction process of oil-based paint are not much different in terms of production process. The big difference is that the main components of the paint are different. The water-based paint is selected with water as the thinner. Oil paints use chemical solvents. The detailed construction process of the waterborne metallic paint is as follows:
1. Appearance requirements: (pre-treatment: common with oil paint)
Before painting, check whether the surface of the coated part is completely boring, whether the surface is sticky with oil, dirt, sand, etc., and the painted surface should not be damaged. It is necessary to remove the oily sand and the construction can be carried out under the condition that the bottom surface is flat and unfavorable.
2. Mixing and dilution: 金属 金属 金属 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 拌 The general share of water is not to exceed 20%. It is necessary to adjust the viscosity of the coating in combination with the production of the finished product.
3. Construction environment: The ambient temperature is lower than 5 °C, and the relative temperature is ≥85%.
4. Construction method: This product is suitable for spraying, dip coating, roller coating. Here is the coating construction process.
5. Baking method: After painting, the workpiece should be allowed to stand in a dust-free environment for 5~10 minutes before entering the baking equipment.
6. Painting: During the construction process, it is necessary to use the painting materials alone. It should not be mixed with other paints or utensils. After use, it should be cleaned with tap water for repeated use.
Construction techniques of Tianmai waterborne metal paint :
1. Adjust the viscosity of the paint to a suitable spray with clean water. Measure with a viscous-4 viscosity meter. The suitable viscosity is generally 20~30 seconds. If there is no viscometer at one time, visual method can be used: stir the paint with a rod (iron rod or rod) and pick it up to a height of 20 cm to stop the investigation. If the paint liquid is continuous in a short time (a few seconds), Too thick; if it is off the edge of the barrel, it is too thin; when it is just 20 cm high, the paint liquid is in a straight line, and the instantaneous flow is turned into a downward drop. This viscosity is more suitable.
2. The air pressure should be controlled at 0.3-0.4 MPa (3-4 kgf/cm2). If the pressure is too small, the lacquer liquid is poorly atomized, and the appearance will constitute pitting; if the pressure is too large, it will sag and the paint mist will be too large, which will spoil the data and affect the health of the operator.
3. The spacing between the nozzle and the object surface is generally 300-400 mm. It is easy to sag too close; the paint mist is not uniform too far, and it is prone to pitting, and the nozzle is far away from the object surface and the fog is scattered on the way to form a dross. The detailed size of the interval should be appropriately adjusted according to the type of paint, the viscosity, and the size of the air pressure. Slow-drying paint spraying distance can be farther, quick-drying paint spraying, the interval can be closer; when the viscosity is thick, it can be closer, when the viscosity is thin, the distance can be farther; when the air pressure is large, the interval can be farther, the pressure can be closer; the so-called A little closer is a small adjustment between 10 mm and 50 mm. If it exceeds this range, it is difficult to obtain an ambition.
4, the spray gun can be moved up and down, left and right, preferably at a speed of 10-12 m / min. The nozzle should be sprayed straight to the surface, try to reduce the oblique spray. When spraying at both ends of the object, the hand of the trigger of the spray gun should be quickly loosened to reduce the paint mist. Because the two ends of the object are often subjected to more than two sprays, it is the simplest to form a sag.
5. When spraying, press the next one to hold 1/3 or 1/4 of the previous one, so that there will be no leakage. When spraying the quick-drying paint, it is necessary to spray it in order. The effect of refilling is not ambition.
6. After spraying, do not enter the baking equipment immediately. The water-based paint does not contain chemical solvents. If it is immediately baked, it will form a foaming phenomenon. The coated workpiece should be allowed to stand in a dust-free environment for 5 to 10 minutes and then into the oven for progressive heating.
The above is the 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 施工 Tianmai Water-repellent metallic paint 涂料 Water-based thinner, organic solvent-free coating, free of benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic, non-toxic odor, harmless to human body, no polluted environment. It greatly reduces the physical health damage of the spraying workers. The oil paint is very harmful to the workers who sprayed the construction. Because the paint contains a lot of carcinogens, if it is in this state for a long time, it can increase human cancer. The chance. Water paint is a product that adapts to the health era. In recent years, China's structural adjustment of the coating industry has resolved the development direction of the entire profession. Paint has been gradually rejected by people because of its great harm to the human body. Water-based paint has been developed through a long period of “long winter”. "The period, finally ushered in a major counterattack, with the strong support of the motherland, together with the consumer's approval. If you are still worried about changing the water-based metallic paint, the construction is cumbersome, and the quality is not good, your peers are now stable in production. For professional technical problems related to water-based metal paint construction techniques, please hand it to Tianmai Water Paint professional technicians to give you the most suitable environmentally-friendly metal coating assembly solution!
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- The difference between Tianmai metal paint and ordinary paint
- Glass paint spraying construction operation skills
- What are the four aspects of water-based crack paint?