There are many kinds of paints that we come into contact with in life, but many consumers are not very familiar with the variety and function of paints, and today let Xiaobian be the difference between metal paint and general paint under your popular science.
The big difference between metal paint and other paints is that it is blended with metal powder. With metal composition, its hardness will be higher than that of ordinary paint. If the paint surface is hard, it will not be scratched. In general, the paint does not contain metal powder. When encountering flying stones on the road during high-speed driving, the paint surface is relatively simple to be scratched. Generally, the paint car should be cleaned with a dry cloth or a damp cloth. It must be washed with a lot of water so that it will not be scratched by rags, sand, etc.
The lacquer finish of the metallic paint is harder. Since the paint is doped with a metal component, the hardness of the paint is increased and the paint surface becomes harder. The lacquer surface is hard about the car, which can express the layering of the car body. Make the car look more three-dimensional, the overall shape gets extra points.
The difference with “pure paint” is that the paint color is purer. The most typical colors of plain paint are black, red, white, and so on. When these paints are added with silver powder, the color change is too large. For example, black will turn into charcoal black, and red will turn into red wine. Such large color differences are not affordable to many consumers.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Glass paint spraying construction operation skills
- What are the four aspects of water-based crack paint?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction steps and precautions
- Tianmai Chemical Double Propylene Polyurethane Sealant Product Description
- Shelf surface treatment with electroplating varnish instead of spray oil technology
- What is the use of glass paint? How to use glass paint correctly?
- Is waterborne glass paint harmful to the body?
- Why use self-leveling epoxy floor paint in food factory workshops?
- Technical specifications of water-based glass paint
- Crack paint problems and solutions