1. Adjust the glass paint to a suitable spray viscosity with clean thinner or water. Measured by a coated-4 viscometer, the suitable viscosity is generally 18~30 seconds. If there is no viscometer at one time, visual method can be used: stir the glass paint with a rod (iron rod or wooden stick) and pick it up to a height of 20 cm to stop the investigation. For example, the glass paint liquid is continuously in a short time (a few seconds). It is too thick; if it is off the edge of the barrel, it is too thin; when it is stopped at 20 cm, the glass paint liquid is in a straight line, and the instantaneous flow is turned into a downward drop. This viscosity is more suitable.
2. The air pressure should be controlled at 0.3-0.4 MPa (3-4 kgf/cm2). The pressure is too small, the glass paint is poorly atomized, and the appearance will constitute a pitting: the pressure is too large and easy to sag, and the paint mist is too large, which not only ruins the data but also affects the health of the operator.
3. The interval between the nozzle and the object surface is generally 200-300 mm. It is easy to sag too close; the paint mist is too uneven, it is easy to appear pitting, and the nozzle is far away from the object surface and the fog is scattered on the way to form dross. The detailed size of the interval should be properly adjusted according to the variety, viscosity and pressure of the glass paint. Slow drying paint spraying distance can be farther, the viscosity can be a little farther; when the air pressure is large, the interval can be farther, the pressure can be closer to the point; the so-called near point is the adjustment between 10 mm and 50 mm. If it exceeds this scale, it is difficult to obtain an ambition paint film.
4. The sprayer can be moved up and down, left and right, and should be evenly moved at a speed of 10-12 m/min. The nozzle should be sprayed straight on the surface to minimize the oblique spray. When sprayed on both sides of the object, the hand of the trigger of the sprayer should be loosely loosened to reduce the paint fog. Because the two ends of the object are often subjected to more than two sprays, it is the simplest to form a sag.
5. When spraying, press the next one to hold 1/3 or 1/4 of the previous one, so that there will be no leakage phenomenon. When spraying the quick-drying paint, it is necessary to spray it in order. The effect of refilling is not ambition.
6. When spraying in the open outdoor area, pay attention to the wind direction (not suitable for operation when the wind is strong). The operator should stand in the downwind direction to prevent the paint mist from being blown onto the sprayed paint film to form an ugly grainy appearance.
7, the order of spraying is: first difficult and easy, first inside and outside. After the height is high, the area is small and small. In this way, the sprayed glass paint mist will not be formed on the sprayed paint film, and the sprayed paint film will be damaged.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- What are the four aspects of water-based crack paint?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction steps and precautions
- Tianmai Chemical Double Propylene Polyurethane Sealant Product Description
- Shelf surface treatment with electroplating varnish instead of spray oil technology
- What is the use of glass paint? How to use glass paint correctly?
- Is waterborne glass paint harmful to the body?
- Why use self-leveling epoxy floor paint in food factory workshops?
- Technical specifications of water-based glass paint
- Crack paint problems and solutions
- How do you know how to build self-leveling epoxy floor paint?