General electroplating varnish can be divided into two electroplating forms:
1. Vacuum ion plating, also known as vacuum coating:
Generally applicable to a wide range of products, such as ABS material, ABS + PC material, PC material. Together, due to the messy process, high environmental and equipment requirements, the unit price is more expensive than water plating. Now the process is briefly introduced: product appearance cleaning, destaticization -> spray primer -> baking primer -> vacuum coating -> spray topcoat -> baking topcoat -> packaging .
Vacuum plating can be divided into general vacuum plating, UV vacuum plating, and vacuum plating; the process includes evaporation, sputtering, gun color, and the like.
2 , water plating varnish :
Generally applicable to ABS material, ABS + PC material products. The main process is to put the products to be electroplated into the electroplating bath for electroplating.
According to the different needs of customers, it can be plated in different colors, with high-gloss silver, silver, gray and silver. Since the conductivity of the electroplated product is significantly enhanced, what about some parts that need to be insulated? There are two ways: First, apply insulating oil to the parts to be insulated. This part will not be electroplated when electroplating, and then reach the insulation! Of course, the part coated with insulating oil will turn black, which is not suitable as a design surface. Second, the parts to be plated are covered with special adhesive tape, protected, and the same as the insulation.
3 , the advantages and disadvantages of the two processes:
A. Briefly speaking, such as vacuum plating but UV oil, its adhesion is very poor, can not exceed 100 grid TEST, and water plating is significantly better than vacuum plating! Therefore, in order to ensure the adhesion of the vacuum plating, a special spraying treatment is required, and the cost is of course higher.
B, water plating color is more monotonous, generally only a few kinds of bright silver and silver, such as flash silver, magic blue, cracks, water drops, silver, etc., all kinds of colorful seven can not help. Vacuum plating can handle seven colorful problems.
C. Water plating The general plating material used is “hexavalent chromium”, which is the wrong environmental protection material. There are the following requirements for "hexavalent chromium":
4 , the difference between the two processes:
The water electroplating process is relatively simple, and there is no need for vacuum ion plating from the equipment to the environment, and then it is widely used. We find such suppliers in Shenzhen and Dongguan very simply. Water plating has a disadvantage, only ABS material and ABS + PC material can be plated (the effect of this material plating is not very ambitious). The ABS material has a temperature resistance of only 80 ° C, which makes its application scale constrained. However, vacuum plating can reach about 200 ° C, which enables electroplating of components used at high temperatures. For the wind nozzle and the air nozzle ring, PC materials are required, and these components are required to withstand high temperatures of 130 °C. In addition, generally require high-temperature resistant parts, vacuum plating should be sprayed with a layer of UV oil, so that the appearance of the product is shiny, high temperature resistance, and together to ensure adhesion.
With such strict requirements, some domestic manufacturers have begun to use "trivalent chromium" instead of "hexavalent chromium" for testing. The coating materials used in vacuum plating are widely and simply meet environmental protection requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Difference between epoxy floor paint and self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- The difference between waterborne floor paint and ordinary floor paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint use method