1. External pretreatment
Before painting, it is necessary to clean the dust on the surface of the steel components and the rust layer oil which is rusted into pieces. It is promised that the thickness of the remaining rust layer is below 60um, which promises a few solid and thin scales.
After the eruption treatment, dry, clean, oil-free compressed air should be used to purify the surface.
After the eruption and derusting, it is necessary to deal with the defects of the steel surface and the weld.
2, paint manufacturing
Before using the anti-rust paint, it is necessary to mix it to the bottom without deposition and uniformity. The anti-rust paint is manufactured in a small amount according to the requirements of the specification to ensure the thickness and quality of the single film.
The anti-rust paint is used according to the coating area and the thickness of the single coating film, and the amount of the ingredients is used up within 6 hours to avoid too much dosing. The over-aging and thickening of the coating affects the quality of the coating film.
The mixed epoxy anti-rust paint can be sprayed after filtering with 100 mesh filter. If the paint reacts excessively during the spraying process, it will thicken. It is necessary to stop spraying the anti-rust paint excessively. The reaction time is related to the ambient temperature. Short, the material should be less matched, otherwise the temperature is low and the time required is long.
3. Coating process
When the anti-rust paint is constructed in detail, the coating process specification and the method for ensuring the quality of the anti-corrosion layer shall be prepared according to the structure of the anti-corrosion material. The environmental conditions at the time of application shall be in accordance with the requirements of the specification. In the case of rain, snow, fog, sand and other climatic conditions, the open-air construction of the anti-corrosion layer should be suspended. When the construction environment temperature is lower than -5 ° C or higher than 40 ° C, or the relative humidity is higher than 80%, it is not suitable for construction. The uncured coating should be protected from rain.
Corrosion may occur in the interval between the pretreatment of the anti-corrosive paint and the application of the first primer. The surface of the anti-corrosive paint shall be re-prepared for external appearance before application.
When anti-rust paint is applied by roller coating method, the drum material should be uniform, not too much. The force should be uniform when rolling, and should not be too large, and should be kept at a constant speed; the roller should be rolled in the same direction, each direction can be different . The parts that cannot be coated by the corners, accessories, etc. should be coated with brushing materials.
Anti-rust paint should be applied at intervals of no more than 24 hours per paint. The next paint should be applied after the paint is dry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Crack paint manufacturers tell you the preparation before crack paint construction
- New color wear-resistant pavement coating effectively alleviates summer pavement heating
- Guangzhou water-based crack paint manufacturer tells you whether to choose water paint or paint?
- Color wearable road coating application range
- What are the types of epoxy anticorrosive paints?
- Water-based glass paint coloring skills
- What is the water-based cracking paint?
- How to make self-leveling epoxy floor paint last longer
- Which kind of parking lot anti-slip floor paint is better?
- What are the techniques for artificial color matching of floor paint?