The water-based floor paint has the characteristics of green, energy saving, safety and convenient effect, and has been rapidly developed in various countries around the world. Water-based floor paint is a purely environmentally friendly product diluted with water. Compared with traditional water-based floor paint, it has the characteristics of green, energy saving, safety and convenient effect. It has been rapidly developed in countries all over the world. Water-based floor paint is a purely environmentally friendly product diluted with water. Compared with traditional solvent-based floor coatings, it has low formaldehyde and low aromatic hydrocarbons. It is attributed to a new generation of high-tech sun products. Many people do not understand the water-based floor paint, can not get rid of the misunderstanding of solvent-based floor paint, thinking that the water-based floor paint is not as good as the solvent-based floor paint. In fact, the water added by the waterborne floor paint will not dissolve the film-forming substance, the solvent-type floor paint is a dry film, which is a parallel film. The water-based paint is a polymer film, which is a thick-grain film, the latter It is a real high-end paint film and is a high-tech product.
5 differences between waterborne floor paint and general paint:
1. Aqueous floor coating is based on a variety of polymer epoxy resins, water is a dispersion medium, and special additives make organic matter (filler pigment) and emulsion resin form a network structure; traditional paints are mainly vegetable oil and synthetic resin. The film-forming material, supplemented by various additives and pigments, has fifteen series and several varieties. It must be diluted with organic solvents such as toluene and xylene.
2. Water-based floor paint coating film is divided into matte, bright, high-gloss, etc., alkali resistance, acid resistance, weather resistance, salt resistance, water resistance, flame retardant, boring time, large coverage area, anti-rust and anti-corrosion Good function, with rust and rust-proof effect, combined with each lacquer, can not afford any reaction; traditional paint film is bright and strong, water-resistant, weather-resistant, chemical-resistant, electrical insulation, but the film is brittle. The boring time is long, the low-grade paint film is easy to yellow, and different paints are not suitable for combination with each other due to their functional differences.
3. Water-based floor coatings are widely used in wood, metal, ship, cement, car and other surfaces, especially for pipelines, equipment, anti-corrosion, anti-rust, etc.; traditional paints are suitable for different occasions and environments according to different characteristics.
4. The adhesion of waterborne floor paint is higher than that of general paint, which can reach 1-2 grades; the adhesion of traditional paint is 2-3 grades.
5. The water-based floor paint is dry for 20 minutes, and the dry is 15 hours; the traditional paint is 2 hours for dry and 30 hours for dry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Epoxy anti-rust paint use method
- Crack paint manufacturers tell you the preparation before crack paint construction
- New color wear-resistant pavement coating effectively alleviates summer pavement heating
- Guangzhou water-based crack paint manufacturer tells you whether to choose water paint or paint?
- Color wearable road coating application range
- What are the types of epoxy anticorrosive paints?
- Water-based glass paint coloring skills
- What is the water-based cracking paint?
- How to make self-leveling epoxy floor paint last longer
- Which kind of parking lot anti-slip floor paint is better?