Furniture paint, in fact, refers specifically to the special paint for wood and bamboo furniture, also known as "wooden paint." Furniture paint can make wooden bamboo furniture more beautiful and bright, improve the rough feel of the furniture itself, not only protect the wooden furniture of the wood, but also make the whole family life more comfortable! Here is the water glass paint manufacturer to explain the development trend of furniture paint.
I. Environmental protection: The furniture paints exhibited by paint companies in the furniture exhibition are mainly three types: PU paint, UV paint and water-based paint.
The current low-carbon environmental protection concept is prevalent, and the furniture industry and furniture lacquer industry are not an exception. Furniture lacquer is an important raw material for the furniture industry, and its quality directly affects the low carbon environmental protection level of the furniture industry.
In the domestic furniture paint market, PU paint still occupies the most important position. PU paint is also making progress in environmental protection skills, but it will gradually withdraw from the stage as a solvent paint. The fastest-growing UV-curing coating in domestic furniture lacquers has already surpassed PU trends. At present, domestic UV coatings can be almost solvent-free, that is, 100% solid content spraying. Although the water-based paint has a low occupation rate in the domestic furniture paint market, its safety and environmental protection are the trend of the future development of furniture paint. With the continuous development of the skills, the market share of water-based furniture paint will be higher and higher. , water-based glass paint talk.
Second, the coating effect: in the paint booth of the Pearl River Delta series of furniture exhibition, the coating effect has become a hot spot of the exhibition, "paint bucket" is no longer the protagonist. More paint companies showcased all the furniture products. It is understood that in order to show the coating effect of their products, some paint companies directly use the furniture products of downstream customers to display them on their own booths.
Third, painting integration: the products supplied by the coatings company are no longer limited to the coating itself. The most important thing for furniture manufacturers to choose coatings is the role of coatings. The role of coatings depends not only on the quality of the coatings, but also on the effects of coating equipment and skills on the coating. Coatings companies are constantly improving their coating skills while continuously improving the quality of their coatings.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Epoxy anti-rust paint meets the needs of various industries
- How to test the gloss of waterborne glass paint
- What are the effects of glass paint?
- How to remove oil from electroplating varnish
- How to use cracks correctly
- What kinds of thinners are commonly used in glass paints?
- How to distinguish electroplating varnish
- What effect does waterborne metallic paint have on industrial development?
- What are the characteristics of waterborne metallic paints and what are the requirements for the construction environment?
- What are the factors of flash rust during the construction of waterborne metal paint?