According to various film-forming mechanisms of water-based metal lacquers, the boring method of water-based metal lacquer coating film can be summarized as natural boring, heating boring, heating boring and special boring according to the conditions required for coating film boring. Here we introduce the natural dry coating of waterborne metallic paint. It gives people a sense of returning to the pastoral feelings; some reflect the Spanish style, but also give people a passionate and wild nature, to entice people to experience and touch with vision or heart.....
Natural boring is also called dry at room temperature, self-drying or air-drying, that is, the wet film gradually forms a dry film with increasing time under normal temperature conditions. This is the most common method of coating film drying, both indoors and outdoors, without the need for boring equipment and energy, especially suitable for large-area painting in the field. But sometimes it is boring for a long time and is more affected by natural conditions.
The natural boring speed of waterborne metallic paints is related to coating thickness, temperature, humidity, ventilation and light, in addition to the compositional resolution of the coating. The degree of cleanliness of the environment affects the appearance quality of the film.
After coating, as the water evaporates and the viscosity increases, the dispersion speed of the solvent in the coating film drops remarkably, so the thicker the coating film, the slower and more sterilized.
Temperatures that are too high or too low will affect the quality of waterborne metallic paints, generally between 10 and 35 °C.
The ambient temperature has a great influence on the drying speed and film quality. When the humidity is high, the moisture in the air suppresses the evaporation of the solvent in the wet film, and the evaporation heat of the solvent causes the water vapor to condense, forming a white coating film, and forming a coating film back viscosity to some oxidative polymerization type coating films. Therefore, the humidity is preferably less than 75%.
Ventilation is boring and safe, and the outdoor wind speed should be below level 3 (3.4~5.5m/s).
In general, the light is beneficial to self-drying, such as ultraviolet light has a significant effect on the polymerization, but high temperature direct sunlight is also prone to the appearance of the coating film.
Water-based automotive chassis paint, a natural dry water-based metallic paint. It can be sprayed and dip coated, and it can effectively carry out anti-corrosion, anti-rust, anti-chemical corrosion, etc., together with high impact, wear resistance, salt spray resistance, water resistance, etc. Wait;
No toxic substances occur in the construction process and film formation process, which meets the requirements of environmental protection, has excellent adhesion, grinding and rust resistance, and is well matched with the topcoat;
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Water-based glass paint talks about the development trend of furniture paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint meets the needs of various industries
- How to test the gloss of waterborne glass paint
- What are the effects of glass paint?
- How to remove oil from electroplating varnish
- How to use cracks correctly
- What kinds of thinners are commonly used in glass paints?
- How to distinguish electroplating varnish
- What effect does waterborne metallic paint have on industrial development?
- What are the characteristics of waterborne metallic paints and what are the requirements for the construction environment?