Waterborne glass lacquer is a water lacquer used on glass substrates. The current types are single-component self-drying, one-component baking, and two-component self-drying. So how do you test the gloss of waterborne glass paint ? The following Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. will give you a detailed introduction.
Water-based glass paint gloss: Water-based glass paint gloss refers to the degree of reflection of light on the surface of the paint film. Water-based glass paint gloss is generally divided into bright, semi-light, flat, matte; can also be divided into one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven. Water-based glass paint gloss test The first water-based glass paint gloss meter test, the unit is indicated by a percentage.
Detection method: It can be made by measuring paper or corresponding materials. After the paint film is dried, it is measured with a water-based glass paint glosser. The average value of any three points is measured. When measuring, the water-based glass paint gloss meter should be proofread using the corresponding standard plate.
The above is the detailed information of testing the gloss of water-based glass paint, I hope to help everyone. Want to know more about the content of water-based glass paint, you can pay attention to our official website, we will update the relevant content regularly, you can also call our online customer service, they will solve all your questions.
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a Sino-Japanese cooperative chemical enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company has passed ISO9000 quality system certification and ISO14000 environmental system certification. Over the years, with a sound quality management system, excellent product quality, reasonable price and quality service, pioneering and innovative, hard work and enterprising, we have gained a good reputation in the Chinese coatings market.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- What are the effects of glass paint?
- How to remove oil from electroplating varnish
- How to use cracks correctly
- What kinds of thinners are commonly used in glass paints?
- How to distinguish electroplating varnish
- What effect does waterborne metallic paint have on industrial development?
- What are the characteristics of waterborne metallic paints and what are the requirements for the construction environment?
- What are the factors of flash rust during the construction of waterborne metal paint?
- Introduction of common additives for water-based glass paint
- Tianmai waterborne metal paint brings you a little common sense of water paint