The surface of the glass is usually very smooth, and ordinary paints are difficult to adhere to the surface of the glass. A good glass paint forms a stable and hard paint film on the surface of the glass, which exhibits high transparency and high gloss in appearance. In construction, the viscosity is usually low, and there is no sag.
Oily glass paint is a commonly used material on the market. It has been widely used and promoted, relatively mature and popular. The oily glass lacquer can be stably adhered to the surface of the glassware by using benzene and ester as a solvent, and the glassware can be aesthetically and decoratively decorated by different colors.
Waterborne glass paint is a tap water as a diluent. With the characteristics of green, energy saving, safety and convenient function, it has developed rapidly in all countries of the world. Water-based glass paint, does not contain harmful solvents such as benzenes and esters, does not contain free TDI, does not burn, is zui's new environmentally friendly glass paint, and has been assessed as a truly green product by international and other authoritative verification agencies. Water-based glass lacquer has super strong adhesion, its coating film is firm and never sheds; no special treatment at high temperature, color radiance, product acid, alkali, heat, mildew, corrosion resistance, moisture resistance, excellent Hardness and toughness, no aging, resistance to external forces is stronger than ordinary oil paints. Applicable to all kinds of architectural decorative glass, furniture glass, lighting glass, art glass and kitchen utensils and other surface glass products.
Oily glass paint needs to add more than 50% organic solvent (toluene, xylene, industrial alcohol, etc.) to the paint as a solvent. Polluted, flammable, volatile gases will cause great harm to the human body; in recent years The water-based paint industry has developed rapidly, and with the application of high-tech, new varieties have been continuously developed. The original solvent-based paints have been gradually replaced by water-soluble paints. At present, domestic and foreign enterprises are constantly proposing more on China's product quality standards. High requirements have already affected the survival and development of many companies. In particular, wine bottles are used as food packaging, and their requirements for non-toxic, non-polluting and environmental protection are more stringent than those of general industrial products. Products that do not meet the standards have gradually begun to withdraw from the market. From the plasticizer incident in the liquor industry near Zui, we can recognize that the liquor industry should eradicate all the hidden dangers of pollution. Obviously, oily glass paint is an obvious source of pollution. In order to adapt to the current economic development situation, for glass deep processing and other enterprises, the advent of water-based glass paint has solved the problems of energy saving, environmental protection, safety, pollution-free and fire hazard of some manufacturers. At the same time, it reduces the damage to the human body and the ecological environment, and reduces production costs and input expenditures. It is the direction of current and future industry development.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- What should I pay attention to in waterborne metallic paint?
- How does electroplating varnish ensure a longer-lasting color?
- Introduction and application of colored wear-resistant pavement coating
- What are the advantages of colored wear-resistant pavement coatings?
- Which is better for water-based glass paint and oil-based glass paint?
- Take your considerations for analyzing waterborne metallic paints