Coatings are more commonly used materials in shopping malls. It has been widely used and is relatively sophisticated and comprehensive. When using, it is necessary to participate in more than 50% of organic solvents (toluene, xylene, industrial alcohol, etc.) in the coating. The contaminated, flammable, and vaporized gas will cause great damage to the human body; the water-based glass coating is water. Solvent. With green, energy-saving, safe, and convenient effects, it has developed rapidly in countries around the world.
Over the years, the water-based coatings industry has developed rapidly, and with the use of high-tech, new types have been continuously developed. The original solvent-based coatings have gradually been replaced by water-soluble coatings. Now domestic and foreign companies are constantly proposing to China's product quality standards. Higher requirements are now related to the livelihoods and development of many companies. Unqualified products are now gradually starting to exit the mall. Accustomed to the current economic development situation, glass deep processing and other enterprises, the introduction of water-based coatings has dealt with some manufacturers' energy-saving, environmentally friendly, safe and pollution-free problems. Together, it reduces damage to the human body and the ecological environment, reducing production costs and investment costs. It is the direction of current and future professional technology development.
Tianmai Waterborne Glass Paint is a high solids, high standard, high performance coating with the following characteristics:
1. The amount of water added is about twice that of the water-based glass coating on the market. Generally, the amount of water added during the construction of water-based glass coatings is generally 30%. The amount of water added by the high-solid materials currently developed is 50% to 70%. Significantly reduce the cost of production for customers.
2, high hardness, the choice of epoxy polyurethane synthetic resin, is a resin with high hardness data. The abrasion resistance of the surface after the film formation of the coating was treated.
3, water and corrosion resistance, the water resistance cycle of the coating after film formation is about 800 hours. It is 3 to 5 times that of general glass coatings. Alcohol-resistant (pure industrial alcohol) is longer than normal paint and can reach more than 200 hours.
4, high adhesion, after hundreds of tests.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Performance and Causes of Insufficient Floor Strength of Double-Propyl Polyurethane Sealant
- The difference between glass paint and glass flake paint
- Drying method of waterborne metallic paint film
- Water-based glass paint talks about the development trend of furniture paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint meets the needs of various industries
- How to test the gloss of waterborne glass paint
- What are the effects of glass paint?
- How to remove oil from electroplating varnish
- How to use cracks correctly
- What kinds of thinners are commonly used in glass paints?