How do you know the construction of Tianmai self-leveling epoxy floor paint ?
1) The bottom pull strength test: to ensure that the ground is not peeled after construction;
2) Grinding, planing and milling, sandblasting: to ensure the flatness and appearance strength of the bottom layer;
3) Adding: Adding the original slits or cracks on the ground floor to ensure the self-leveling appearance and crack prevention;
4) High-pressure dust washing: high-pressure dust washing on the outer surface of the bottom layer to ensure clean ground;
1. New cement floor: New cement floor generally needs to be maintained for four weeks, and it takes more than two weeks in summer. Ensure that the water is fully evaporated, the water content is ≤ 8%, the concrete is completely condensed, and the required strength is reached at the bottom layer.
2. Old floor: Whether the strength of the ground is satisfactory for laying epoxy floor. There is an empty shell or peeling on the base. It is necessary to completely break and remove it until the floor is firm and strong. The original coating needs to be tested, and it is compatible with the floor paint to be made, so as to decide whether it is directly applied or may be completely removed in the future.
3, damaged area: before the construction of the primer, repair with epoxy mortar flat, and fully consider its bonding strength and strength.
4. Ensure that the construction site is neat, dry, strong and free from dust and dirt.
5. The oily ground is washed with organic solvent (Tianna water, xylene, etc.) and wiped dry; if these solvents are not available, a layer of cement slurry can be directly thinned on top. 6, the corners or other areas that do not need to be altered to paste the color separation belt to prevent infection with paint.
1. The construction temperature is ≥5°C. If it is to be constructed at <5°c, special="" formula="" is="">5°c,> Humidity is recommended to be applied below 75%.
2. Ensure air circulation during construction. When using the amount of modulation, it should not exceed 30 minutes.
3, the construction process to do a good job of maintenance, to prevent the intrusion of dust and debris, affecting the role of paint.
4. After the construction is completed, it must be maintained for at least 7 days before it can be put into use. During maintenance, especially no water or various solutions may be moisturized.
5. It is forbidden to mix in other paints.
6. It is necessary to participate in the curing agent in strict accordance with the rule share.
7. Adhere to the clean appearance of the coated object, the moisture content of the coated material must be less than 7%.
8. Adhere to the clean environment of the painting, and it is forbidden to work in an environment with a lot of dust.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- What is the reason for the poor hardness of the floor paint?
- Water-based crack paint use attention method you should know
- Selection and construction process of epoxy antirust paint
- Problems that should be paid attention to during the construction of industrial floor paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint adhesion ability is good
- Common problems in the construction of epoxy floor paint
- Comparison between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint
- Waterborne electroplating varnish formula
- What are the advantages of waterborne metallic paint?
- Oily glass paint construction