The introduction of water-based glass lacquer has not only solved the environmental problems of oil-based glass lacquer, but also brought health and safety to construction workers. Because water-based glass lacquer uses water as a diluent, it has not been able to replace water in environmental protection. And water does not cause any harm to people.
However, because many companies have used the oily ones to change into water-based feelings because they are related to the related reasons, they may think that water does not have the effect of oil. The following is true. What is the difference between water-based and oil-based glass paints? Specific introduction.
Difference 1: Water-based glass paint uses tap water as a thinner, while oil-based glass paint uses Tianna water as a thinner. Everyone knows that Tianna water is toxic. From this point of view, water-based glass paint is more oily than oily glass. The paint is more environmentally safe and can be cleaned with tap water when using water-based glass paint when cleaning the spray gun and the mold. If oily glass paint is used, only the water of the sky can be used to clean the spray gun. Water-based glass paint is more convenient to use than oil-based glass paint.
Difference 2: The aging resistance of the water-based glass lacquer and the hardness function of the paint film are stronger than the oily glass lacquer.
Difference 3: In terms of adhesion, water-based glass paint is better than oil-based glass paint.
Difference 4: The price of general water-based glass paint sounds a little more expensive than oil-based glass paint, but the thinners used are different. Oil-based glass paint is made of Tianna water and water-based glass paint. It is a tap water. of.
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a Sino-Japanese cooperative chemical enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company has passed ISO9000 quality system certification and ISO14000 environmental system certification. Over the years, with a sound quality management system, excellent product quality, reasonable price and quality service, pioneering and innovative, hard work and enterprising, we have gained a good reputation in the Chinese coatings market. At the same time, the company is also the mainland China distributor of paint manufacturer CASHCOW Co., Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. CASHCOW Co., Ltd. has been engaged in the research and development and sales of high-end chemical products in Japan. Its products are mainly used in the surface of Hitachi, Mitsubishi elevator car, paint protection layer of stainless steel exterior wall of high-end office buildings. In 2004, CASHCOW Co., Ltd. authorized Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. to represent its business in China.
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. mainly produces and manages related chemical materials such as glass ink, glass paint , metal paint, floor paint and water-based paint. Its brands: “Tianmai Tomy” and “CashCow's likes” have been well received by the market. The company takes the construction of corporate culture as its core competitiveness, and it is full of ambition and ambition. It is determined to be high-spirited and vomiting new products. In the coating industry, it leads the trend and leads the future.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant is a color permeable asphalt pavement color changing agent
- Causes of metallic paint scars and their prevention methods
- Introduction to waterborne glass paint resin
- How to use waterborne metal paint?
- How to distinguish high quality electroplating varnish
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and other paints?
- The difference between metallic paint and general paint
- The origin of electroplating varnish
- Advantages of waterborne glass paint compared to other paints
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages between epoxy floor paint and corundum floor paint