Because water is used as a dissolving carrier, water-based glass lacquer has obvious environmental protection and safety features: safe, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-flammable, non-explosive, and almost no evaporative organic gas, which is mainly manifested in the following four aspects.
1. Non-polluting atmospheric environment VOC (evaporable organic gas) is recognized as one of the primary sources of pollution in global air pollution today. Solvent-based paints emit a lot of low-concentration VOCs because water-based glass lacquers are used as a dissolving carrier. So whether it is in the production process, it is still used for printing. Almost no vaporized organic gas (VOC) is emitted to the atmosphere. This is unmatched by solvent-based paints. Solvent-based paints emit a lot of low-concentration VOCs during the production process. According to estimates, in general solvent-based ink plants, if the equipment is not completely sealed, the evaporation loss of organic solvents accounts for about 0.3% of the output value of water-based glass paints. Regarding the treatment of low-concentration VOCs, most of them are directly discharged into the atmosphere at high altitude, except for a few ink factories that use high-cost treatment methods such as activated carbon adsorption. Moreover, in the printing process, the organic solvent in the solvent-based paint is almost completely dried and quickly evaporated, except that the high-concentration VOC above the printing press is selected such as catalytic combustion or microbial treatment, and is filled in the printing shop air. The low-concentration VOCs are often discharged directly into the atmosphere. If the proportion of organic solvents in solvent-based paints is 25% to 35%, the amount of VOCs directly discharged into the atmosphere is surprisingly large. Water-based glass lacquer has just overcome this drawback. This unique feature of no pollution to the atmospheric environment is being favored by more and more printing companies.
2. Reduce paint residue on the surface of the printed matter to ensure food hygiene and safety. Waterborne glass paint completely solves the toxicity problem of solvent-based paints. Because it does not contain organic solvents, the toxic substances remaining on the surface of the printed matter are greatly reduced. This feature reflects outstanding health and safety in packaging and printing products with strict hygiene conditions such as tobacco, alcohol, food, beverages, medicines, and children's toys. Today, as humans are increasingly focusing on food safety, attention has been paid to the health and safety of food packaging. Residues of hazardous substances printed on packaging materials and packaging are also required to be severe. It is difficult to use food-based paints and carton-printed prints to meet food hygiene and safety requirements. And this is a breeze about the use of water-based glass paint.
3. Reducing resource consumption and reducing environmental costs Because of the inherent characteristics of water-based glass lacquers - higher homomorphic content can be deposited on thinner ink films. Therefore, in relation to solvent-based paints, the amount of coating (the amount of paint consumed per unit of printing area) is less. After experimentation, the coating amount was reduced by about 10% compared to the solvent-based paint. That is to say, printing the same quantity and standard printed matter, the cost of water-based glass paint is reduced by about 10% compared with solvent-based paint. Not only that, because the printing often needs to clean the printing plate, so the use of solvent-based paint printing, the demand is much The organic solvent cleaning solution is printed with a water-based glass lacquer, and the medium to be cleaned is primarily water. From the point of view of resource consumption, water-based glass paint is more economical and fits the theme of a conservation-oriented society initiated by the world today.
4. Improve the safety of the environment to ensure the health of the paint factory operators. Solvent-based paints are at risk during their production and printing. Organic solvents and solvent-based paints are themselves flammable liquids. Organic solvents evaporate easily and form explosive mixtures in the air. When Mars is reached after reaching the blasting limit concentration, blasting occurs. Therefore, the risk of fire blasting in the production environment is appropriately high. According to China's current regulations, the production of solvent-based paints is attributed to the production of risk chemistry, and it is necessary to have a sound production and management conditions for the risky chemicals in order to obtain a license for production. The toxicity inherent to organic solvents is extremely detrimental to the health of the ink plant operators. The health supervision administrative department defines such operations as occupational hazards, and has strict regulations on the VOC concentration in the air at the job site. The employees of the ink factory must regularly perform occupational health examinations to ensure the health of the operators.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages between epoxy floor paint and corundum floor paint
- What is the glass paint formula?
- What are the advantages of waterborne epoxy floor paint compared to other floor paints?
- Water-based crack paint manufacturers teach you to buy paints need to pay attention to
- Tianmai waterborne glass paint selling point
- Performance and Causes of Insufficient Floor Strength of Double-Propyl Polyurethane Sealant
- The difference between glass paint and glass flake paint
- Drying method of waterborne metallic paint film
- Water-based glass paint talks about the development trend of furniture paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint meets the needs of various industries