Because water is used as a dissolving carrier, water-based glass lacquer has obvious environmental protection and safety features: safe, non-toxic and harmless, non-combustible and non-explosive, and there is no evaporation of organic gas, mainly in the following four aspects.
1. Does not pollute the atmosphere
VOC (evaporable organic gas) is recognized as one of the major sources of atmospheric pollution in the world today. Solvent-based paints emit a lot of low-concentration VOCs because water-based glass lacquers are used as a dissolving carrier. So whether it is used in the production process or when it is used for printing. It does not emit evaporative organic gases (VOC) into the atmosphere. This is unmatched by solvent-based paints. Solvent-based paints emit a lot of low-concentration VOCs during production. According to the budget, in general solvent-based ink plants, if the equipment is not completely sealed, the evaporation loss of organic solvents accounts for 0.3%~1 of the output value of water-based glass paints. Regarding the treatment of low-concentration VOCs, most of them are directly discharged into the atmosphere at high altitude, except for a small number of ink factories that use high-cost treatment methods such as activated carbon adsorption. Moreover, in the printing process, the organic solvent in the solvent-based paint is completely dried and quickly evaporated, except that the high-concentration VOC above the printing press is selected such as catalytic combustion or microbial treatment, and diffuses in the printing shop air. The low-concentration VOCs are often discharged directly into the atmosphere. If the proportion of organic solvents in solvent-based paints is 25% to 35%, the amount of VOCs directly discharged into the atmosphere is surprisingly large. Water-based glass lacquer just overcomes this shortcoming. This unique feature of no pollution to the atmospheric environment is being favored by more and more printing companies.
2. Cut paint on the surface of the print residue
Ensure food hygiene and safety. Waterborne glass paint completely solves the toxicity problem of solvent-based paints. Because it does not contain organic solvents, the toxic substances remaining on the surface of the printed matter are greatly reduced. This feature reflects outstanding health and safety in packaging and printing products with strict hygiene conditions such as tobacco, alcohol, food, beverages, medicines, and children's toys. In today's increasingly human focus on food safety, the health and safety of food packaging has been emphasized. Residues of hazardous substances printed on packaging materials and packaging are also required to be severe. Printing with solvent-based paints and carton inks is difficult to reach the requirements for food hygiene and safety. And this is about the use of water-based glass paint, but it is at your fingertips.
3. Reduce resource consumption and reduce environmental costs
Because of the inherent properties of waterborne glass lacquers - higher homomorphic content, it can be deposited on thinner ink films. Therefore, in relation to solvent-based paints, the amount of coating (the amount of paint consumed per unit of printing area) is less. Through the test, the coating amount was reduced by about 10% compared with the solvent type paint. That is to say, printing the same quantity and standard printed matter, the cost of water-based glass paint is reduced by about 10% compared with solvent-based paint. Not only that, because the printing often needs to clean the printing plate, so the solvent-based paint printing is used, and the demand is used a lot. The organic solvent cleaning solution is printed with water-based glass lacquer, and the medium to be cleaned is mainly water. From the point of view of resource consumption, water-based glass paint is more economical and conforms to the theme of a conservation-oriented society advocated by the world today.
4. Improve the safety of the environment
Guarantee the health of the paint factory operators. Solvent-based paints are at risk during their manufacturing and printing. Organic solvents and solvent-based paints themselves are flammable liquids. Organic solvents evaporate very simply, and explosive mixtures are formed in the air. When they reach the blasting limit concentration, they will blast when they encounter Mars. Therefore, the risk of fire blasting in the production environment is appropriately high. According to China's current regulations, the production of solvent-based paints is attributed to the production of risky chemicals, and it is necessary to have a complete license for the production and processing of risky chemicals. The toxicity inherent to organic solvents is extremely detrimental to the health of the ink plant operators. The administrative department of health supervision refers to such operations as hazardous work for work, and has strict regulations on the concentration of VOC in the air at the job site. The employees of the ink plant must perform regular work and physical examinations to ensure the health of the contact operators.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- The difference between metallic paint and general paint
- The origin of electroplating varnish
- Advantages of waterborne glass paint compared to other paints
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages between epoxy floor paint and corundum floor paint
- What is the glass paint formula?
- What are the advantages of waterborne epoxy floor paint compared to other floor paints?
- Water-based crack paint manufacturers teach you to buy paints need to pay attention to
- Tianmai waterborne glass paint selling point
- Performance and Causes of Insufficient Floor Strength of Double-Propyl Polyurethane Sealant
- The difference between glass paint and glass flake paint