With the rise of people's material living standards, more and more attention is paid to the selection of home improvement coatings. For example, the iron parts of stainless steel, aluminum alloys and other metal products in the home are rust-proof and innovative, and new ones will be selected to be non-toxic and tasteless. Hard water-based metallic paint, then everyone needs to know about water- based metallic paint. How to use water-based metallic paint ? Xiaobian takes you to study together!
How to use waterborne metal paint?
1. Water-based metal lacquer should be diluted with about 10% water and mixed thoroughly. The product is suitable for painting by spraying method. Generally, it should be coated 2-4 times. The coating requirements are uniform. The distance of overcoating is 2~. 3 hours, subject to dryness. Advocate a multi-functional anti-alkali primer before applying.
2. It can be constructed by dip coating, spraying and brushing.
3, appearance requirements: before painting, the article should be checked whether it is completely dry, whether the surface is stuck with particles and other debris, to ensure that the object is good for you. If there is smudge on the object, it is necessary to sort it. Construction can be carried out without any traces on the outside. The formula uses mixing and dilution.
4. Construction environment: Select the temperature on the sunny day of 5-40 °C for construction, the relative humidity is below 80%, and it is not suitable for coating under the condition of environment humidity above 80 °C under 3 °C. The film after painting is 4 hours. Avoid rain or water rinse inside. The drying line is dried for accelerating the drying of the paint film, and the baking temperature is not lower than 40 ° C, and the time is at least 20 minutes.
5, product packaging: water-based metal paint packaging is printed in tinplate tinplate and plastic drum, respectively, 20kg, 100kg. Because waterborne metallic paints are water-based, non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable and non-explosive, and meet the "Non-Dangerous Goods Regulations." Therefore, it is extremely easy to transport, and there is no need to worry about explosions during transportation.
6. It is forbidden to mix with other paints and solvents during construction to prevent deterioration.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- How to distinguish high quality electroplating varnish
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and other paints?
- The difference between metallic paint and general paint
- The origin of electroplating varnish
- Advantages of waterborne glass paint compared to other paints
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages between epoxy floor paint and corundum floor paint
- What is the glass paint formula?
- What are the advantages of waterborne epoxy floor paint compared to other floor paints?
- Water-based crack paint manufacturers teach you to buy paints need to pay attention to
- Tianmai waterborne glass paint selling point