With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, water-based coatings have become an important direction for coatings. It not only reduces solvent emissions during production, but also enables environmentally-friendly and simple adjustment of construction viscosity. Glass (bottle) water-based acrylic resin Amino baking paint is an emerging and potential branch. The reasons are as follows:
1 food safety, fire safety, occupational disease prevention and other considerations are the starting point for wine companies to introduce waterborne wine bottle paint ;
2 well-known wine companies have introduced: Wuliangye, Yanghe, Langjiu, Gujing tribute wine, welcome tribute wine and other well-known wine companies in the past two or three years to test the introduction of water-based wine bottle paint, speeding up the water-based liqueur of glass wine bottles;
3 Many companies engaged in the development of glass paints and the production of water-based wine bottle paints, this trend began in the second half of 2011, more paint companies participated this year, further accelerate the water-based paint bottle paint;
4 Excellent function, cost and operability are the key to the successful introduction of water-based wine bottle paint.
The self-crosslinking acrylate emulsion has a lower grade of self-drying water-based glass lacquer , but it is more convenient to apply; the hardness of the aqueous amino baking varnish prepared by the aqueous dilution type acrylic resin and the aqueous acrylate resin secondary dispersion Efforts and ethanol resistance have been greatly improved, and the function is close to the solvent type, and the VOC is low.
Therefore, if the water-based glass paint has good function (introduction of organosiloxane unit or epoxy resin chain) and reasonable paint formulation, it can reach the level of oil paint, which is also the reason for better development, production and shopping mall application in recent years. .
Due to the late start of the water-based glass bottle paint, there are some technical difficulties in the matching production and construction:
1 It is difficult to meet the needs of low temperature baking or high temperature short time baking. Many wine companies or wine bottle processing plants use the baking line of solvent-based wine bottle paint. It is also expected that the water-based paint can satisfy the function of baking at 120~30 °C for 15-20 minutes.
2 single component requirements. Nowadays, the method of adding a coupling agent before the construction is common, and the problem of the storage stability and the post-storage function of the coupling agent after the one-component requirement treatment is not lowered, and this problem is well handled in some coating enterprises;
3 soak the wine for more than 4 hours (or boil for 2 hours), test the adhesion immediately after taking out (no recovery time, use nail file), so that it can not be shaken to pass. This requirement is higher, but now there are coating companies that can handle the problem better;
4 decals, bronzing problems. Many water-based wine bottles have outstanding functions, but the requirements for decals are relatively high, the general surface is narrow, and many decals have poor adhesion or no adhesion to the bottle paint;
5 surface effect problems. Common problems such as sag, insufficient gloss, surface fog, pinhole, insufficient hiding power, etc., need to explore and discuss in the paint adjustment.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- How to use waterborne metal paint?
- How to distinguish high quality electroplating varnish
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and other paints?
- The difference between metallic paint and general paint
- The origin of electroplating varnish
- Advantages of waterborne glass paint compared to other paints
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages between epoxy floor paint and corundum floor paint
- What is the glass paint formula?
- What are the advantages of waterborne epoxy floor paint compared to other floor paints?
- Water-based crack paint manufacturers teach you to buy paints need to pay attention to