Metallic paint, English name Metallic Paint, metal paint refers to a room temperature curing coating with fine metal particles added to the paint base, which is now a popular automotive topcoat. A fine aluminum particle is added to the lacquer base, and the light is reflected on the aluminum granule and then reflected by the aluminum granule through the lacquer film.
Metallic paint , also known as metallic varnish, has a fine metal powder (such as aluminum powder, copper powder, etc.) added to its paint base. After the light is incident on the metal powder, it is reflected through the gas film. Thus, it looks as if the metal is shining. This kind of metallic varnish gives people a pleasant, light and novel feeling. By changing the shape and size of the metal powder, it can control the brightness of the metal glaze film. On the outside of the metal lacquer, a layer of varnish is usually added. protection.
Metallic paints are generally available in both aqueous and solvent forms. Because water-based metallic paints are environmentally friendly, metal powders are unstable in water and air, and often undergo chemical reactions and metamorphosis. Therefore, their appearance needs special treatment, and the metal powder used in water-based paints is expensive and used. Restrictions, the current metal paints are mainly solvent-based, and depending on the paint-based resin, the solvent-based metal paints include acrylic metal paints, fluorocarbon metal paints, and the like.
The main application area for metallic paints is the automotive industry. The exterior of the car painted with metallic paint not only makes the appearance of the painted parts look more splendid, but also changes the color and even the outline of the car under different viewpoints due to the refraction of light. Let the appearance of the whole car look richer and more interesting, which is one of the reasons why "metal paint" will become more and more popular.
Metallic paints and general paints are very different. There are many kinds of paints and brands on the market, such as metal paint, general paint and pearl paint, etc. General paint is one of the widely used paints.
1. Let us first look at what is metallic paint. Metallic paint is the paint inside, and the paint added with metal powder is generally the type of paint that is often used in automotive paints. Because it adds metal powder, the paint is sprayed on the exterior of the car, making the car look golden, making people feel very versatile.
2. Look at what is a general paint. The general lacquer is a kind of lacquer that is very widely used in automotive lacquer. There is no addition. In terms of wear resistance, brightness and firmness, there is no metal lacquer.
3. Look at the color difference of the paint. Generally, after the paint is sprayed, the color changes greatly, which means that it is easy to fade. After the metal paint is sprayed, the color is pure and does not fade.
4. Look at the difference in the paint surface. The metallic paint has a hard, scratch-resistant finish. General paint does not have this property.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- The origin of electroplating varnish
- Advantages of waterborne glass paint compared to other paints
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages between epoxy floor paint and corundum floor paint
- What is the glass paint formula?
- What are the advantages of waterborne epoxy floor paint compared to other floor paints?
- Water-based crack paint manufacturers teach you to buy paints need to pay attention to
- Tianmai waterborne glass paint selling point
- Performance and Causes of Insufficient Floor Strength of Double-Propyl Polyurethane Sealant
- The difference between glass paint and glass flake paint
- Drying method of waterborne metallic paint film