Waterborne epoxy floor paint is based on waterborne epoxy resin system. It participates in pigments, fillers and additives. The coating made by certain process is called waterborne epoxy paint. The thinner of waterborne epoxy paint is water, which is an environmentally friendly epoxy paint. Dora paint is a water-based epoxy paint with excellent functions. According to the characteristics and scope of application, waterborne epoxy paints are divided into waterborne epoxy floor paints, waterborne epoxy wall paints, waterborne epoxy anticorrosive paints, and other special paints.
Advantage analysis of waterborne epoxy floor paint and traditional floor coating
Existing waterborne epoxy floor paints have the following advantages over conventional solvent and solventless floor coatings:
(1) It does not contain organic solvents or volatile organic compounds, has no low environmental pollution, and is satisfied with the requirements of environmental protection at that time;
(2) Excellent air permeability, which handles problems such as bubbling and peeling off of the coating film which is easy to be exhibited by conventional solvent-based and solvent-free floor coatings.
(3) It does not contain organic solvents or volatile organic compounds, has no low environmental pollution, and is satisfied with the requirements of environmental protection at that time;
(4) Excellent hardness, water resistance and chemical resistance;
(5) Excellent wear and oil resistance coating function;
(6) Excellent air permeability and wet surface coating function, which can deal with problems such as bubbling and peeling off of coating film which is easy to be exhibited by traditional solvent-based and solvent-free floor coatings.
(7) It can be widely used in various places with high requirements for environmental protection and mechanical functions, and has an outstanding market prospect.
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a Sino-Japanese cooperative chemical enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company has passed ISO9000 quality system certification and ISO14000 environmental system certification. Over the years, with a sound quality management system, excellent product quality, reasonable price and quality service, pioneering and innovative, hard work and enterprising
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Water-based crack paint manufacturers teach you to buy paints need to pay attention to
- Tianmai waterborne glass paint selling point
- Performance and Causes of Insufficient Floor Strength of Double-Propyl Polyurethane Sealant
- The difference between glass paint and glass flake paint
- Drying method of waterborne metallic paint film
- Water-based glass paint talks about the development trend of furniture paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint meets the needs of various industries
- How to test the gloss of waterborne glass paint
- What are the effects of glass paint?
- How to remove oil from electroplating varnish