Glass paint, Wang Wensheng, composed of pigments, additives, solvents, etc., used for glass finishing paint. From the temperature point of view analysis, it can be divided into low temperature baking paint, high temperature baking paint and self-drying paint. From the perspective of construction, it can be divided into spray paint, shower paint, hand paint, etc. From the nature analysis, it can be divided into traditional glass paint and water glass. Paint, according to different needs, you can choose the type of paint.
First, what is the role of glass paint?
1, glass paint can be used to make crafts. The paint film is full, has strong adhesion, high hardness, and has the functions of water resistance, acid and alkali resistance and discoloration resistance. During the curing process, no bubbles occur, so people make it into glass crafts, the color is pure and beautiful.
2, glass paint can improve the traditional monotonous color. The glass paint has many colors and is used for the finishing of glass, which can be used to improve the tradition of transparent glass.
3, glass paint can be used to maintain glass products. Although the glass products are beautiful and crystal clear, the disadvantage is that they are easy to scratch. The glass paint is specially used for the appearance of glass, which can play the role of maintaining the glass.
Second, what are the glass paint formulations?
Glass paint is divided into: oily glass paint and water-based glass paint;
Oily glass paint is divided into: one-component self-drying, two-component self-drying, baking varnish;
Water-based glass paint is divided into: water-based one-component self-drying glass paint, water-based two-component self-drying glass paint, water-based glass paint.
The formula mainly includes these ingredients:
Oily single component: nitro or acrylic acid plus epoxy plus pigment, coupling agent, etc.;
Oily two-component: alkyd or acrylic acid plus epoxy plus pigment, coupling agent, etc.
Oil-based baking varnish: acrylic acid plus epoxy plus pigment, coupling agent, etc.;
Aqueous single component: water-based acrylic acid, waterborne polyurethane plus pigment, coupling agent, etc.;
Water-based two-component: water-based acrylic acid, waterborne polyurethane plus pigment, coupling agent, etc.
Water-based baking varnish: modified acrylic emulsion with pigment, coupling agent, etc.
Third, the glass paint construction process Daquan:
1. After opening the barrel, investigate the condition of the glass paint in the barrel. If there is no abnormality, mix the paint in the barrel evenly.
2, according to the proportion shown in the label with the paint, first mix the curing agent and the main paint and mix evenly, then add the thinner, adjust to the construction viscosity can be applied.
3. The substrate is clean. Use a talcum powder or a special cleaner to scrub the glass surface, thoroughly remove the stain on the glass surface, and keep the glass surface clean and dry.
4. Spraying. The distance between the large spray guns should be 20-30 cm, and the small spray gun should be 15-25 cm. The spray pressure should be adjusted from 0.3 to 0.6 (about 3-6 kg/cm2) to a suitable oil discharge and gas output to ensure uniform atomization.
5. In case of high humidity in the construction environment, the modifier can be scrubbed on the glass substrate or the sprayed paint film can be baked at a low temperature to ensure product quality.
6, the production of paint liquid must be used within the useful time, usually used up within 3 hours in the summer, usually used within 8 hours in winter.
Fourth, what is the price of glass paint?
The price of glass paint needs to be distinguished according to the material and the weight. Under normal circumstances, the glass paint will not be very expensive, and the price is about tens of yuan, and the increase will not be large. This price is for reference only. Because of the different regions, of course, the price will vary. For more details on pricing, please refer to the local distributor.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- What are the advantages of waterborne epoxy floor paint compared to other floor paints?
- Water-based crack paint manufacturers teach you to buy paints need to pay attention to
- Tianmai waterborne glass paint selling point
- Performance and Causes of Insufficient Floor Strength of Double-Propyl Polyurethane Sealant
- The difference between glass paint and glass flake paint
- Drying method of waterborne metallic paint film
- Water-based glass paint talks about the development trend of furniture paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint meets the needs of various industries
- How to test the gloss of waterborne glass paint
- What are the effects of glass paint?