Epoxy floor paints generally contain 62 to 67 percent chlorine, and are odorless, odorless, non-toxic, non-irritating white powders for human skin. Epoxy floor paints have low water absorption and extremely low oxygen and water vapor permeability. Because the structure is saturated, there is no vivid chemical group, it is a lazy resin, and it has good sealing property after film formation, so it can withstand the corrosion of common acids, alkalis, salts and other chemicals.
Because of its high chlorine content, it is mildew resistant and flame retardant. Epoxy floor paint is soluble in aromatic hydrocarbons, esters, ketones, ethers, animal and vegetable oils, and chlorinated hydrocarbons. It is insoluble in alcohols and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents like perchloroethylene resins. Because the conjunctiva has no cross-linking effect, the structure is trihydrate-miscible, which can be used for a variety of performance applications and construction of simple coatings.
Epoxy floor paint cooperates with asphalt to produce a ship bottom anti-corrosion coating with strong waterproof and anti-embroidery properties. Using the quick-drying property of epoxy floor paint and the matching of various resins, the surface is coated with various high-gloss, weather-resistant, color-protecting and gloss-preserving properties and surface coatings with certain wear resistance. Coatings made of other organic resins with epoxy floor paint have a corrosion protection period of more than 10 years and a weathering period of 5 to 10 years.
Epoxy floor paints are currently used in many applications such as electronics, pharmaceuticals, food, machinery manufacturing, chemicals, hospitals, aerospace industry, textiles, tobacco, plastics production, laboratories, automotive industry, real estate construction, supermarkets, office spaces, etc. And fire retardant coatings
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a Sino-Japanese cooperative chemical enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company has passed ISO9000 quality system certification and ISO14000 environmental system certification. Over the years, with a sound quality management system, excellent product quality, reasonable price and quality service, pioneering and innovative, hard work and enterprising, we have gained a good reputation in the Chinese coatings market. At the same time, the company is also the mainland China distributor of paint manufacturer CASHCOW Co., Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Difficulties in the production and construction of water-based glass wine bottles
- Electroplating varnish|Preventing the oxidation of the plating layer with nano anti-fingerprint oil
- Causes and prevention measures of metal paint scars
- Advantages and construction methods of crack paint
- What is the difference between oily and waterborne glass paint?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant is a color permeable asphalt pavement color changing agent
- Causes of metallic paint scars and their prevention methods
- Introduction to waterborne glass paint resin
- How to use waterborne metal paint?
- How to distinguish high quality electroplating varnish