Pervious concrete is a kind of porous, lightweight, non-fine aggregate dry-hard concrete. The surface of the coarse aggregate is coated with a layer of cement to form a honeycomb structure, so it has the characteristics of water permeability and permeability. It is a single color that breaks through the gray, white and black of the traditional road surface. Under the requirements of ensuring the water permeability and load bearing of the road surface, different color combinations of the road surface appear. The color of the road surface can make the construction and the scene appear obvious and beautiful, showing its charm. Breathing the earth through the road surface to better regulate the harmonious connection between the modern city and the natural environment. The following is specifically introduced by the manufacturer of double propylene polyurethane sealant.
Pervious concrete can add urban permeable and permeable area to enhance the exchange of surface heat and groundwater. In summer, the surface heat is absorbed, the underground soil moisture rises, the urban environment is adjusted, the surface temperature is lowered, and the urban heat island effect is alleviated.
Non-slip, no water accumulation, no road surface reflection at night, noise reduction, dust reduction
High bearing capacity
The compressive, frost-resistant and anti-folding of permeable concrete is the same as that of general concrete. The bearing capacity of permeable concrete can be determined by the ** construction material testing center to reach the bearing specification of C25 concrete. Compressive strength is 20-25MP a, flexural strength 3.0-5.5≥MPa
High water permeability
Pervious concrete has 15% to 25% porosity, and the concrete surface water permeability reaches 270 liters/square meter/minute, which is much higher than the discharge rate of ** rainfall under the *** drainage system. Cut natural precipitation, store groundwater, reduce plant irrigation water, and reduce municipal pipeline drainage pressure
Strong frost resistance
Because the water is in a free state in the connected porous material guess, the icing volume expansion stress can be released, because the open space communicates with the soil, the temperature of the soil layer is higher than the surface temperature, and the warm air of the soil layer rises to the permeable concrete. In the open space, the snow on the permeable concrete is fast, the water can be quickly infiltrated, and there is no crack on the ground due to frost heaving.
The same embodiment of your design, like a brush, can form any curve like a brush.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Analysis of the use of epoxy floor paint
- Difficulties in the production and construction of water-based glass wine bottles
- Electroplating varnish|Preventing the oxidation of the plating layer with nano anti-fingerprint oil
- Causes and prevention measures of metal paint scars
- Advantages and construction methods of crack paint
- What is the difference between oily and waterborne glass paint?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant is a color permeable asphalt pavement color changing agent
- Causes of metallic paint scars and their prevention methods
- Introduction to waterborne glass paint resin
- How to use waterborne metal paint?