With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, water-based coatings have become an important direction for coatings. It not only reduces solvent emissions during production, but also provides environmentally friendly and simple conditioning of construction viscosity. Glass (bottle) water-based acrylic resin Amino baking paint is a new and potential branch. The reasons are as follows:
1. Food safety, fire safety, work disease prevention and other considerations are the starting point for wine companies to introduce waterborne wine bottle paint;
2, the introduction of well-known wine companies: Wuliangye, Yanghe, Langjiu, Gujing tribute wine, welcome to tribute wine and other well-known wine companies in the past two or three years to try the introduction of water-based wine bottle paint, speeding up the water-based glass bottle paint ;
3. Many paint companies engaged in the development of glass paints and the production of water-based wine bottle paints. This trend began in the second half of 2011. More paint companies joined this year to further accelerate the water-based paint bottle paint;
4. Excellent functions, satisfactory cost and operability are the key to the successful introduction of water-based wine bottle paint .
The self-crosslinking acrylate emulsion has a lower level of self-drying water-based glass lacquer , but is convenient to use; the hardness of the aqueous amino baking varnish produced by the aqueous diluted acrylic resin and the aqueous acrylate resin secondary dispersion, Efforts and ethanol resistance have been greatly improved, the function is close to the solvent type, and the VOC is low. Therefore, if the water-based glass lacquer has good function (introducing organosiloxane unit or epoxy resin chain) and the paint formulation is reasonable, it can completely reach the level of oil paint, which is also the reason for the development, production and market use in recent years. . Due to the late start of the water-based glass bottle paint, there are some technical difficulties in the production and construction of the supporting:
1. It is difficult to satisfy the demand of low temperature baking or high temperature short time baking. Many wine companies or wine bottle processing factories follow the baking line of solvent-based wine bottle paint, and also hope to be able to satisfactorily cook at 120~30 °C for 15-20 minutes.
2. Single component demand. Nowadays, it is common to increase the coupling agent before construction. The single component requirement solves the problem that the storage stability after the addition of the coupling agent and the function after storage are not lowered. This problem is well solved in some coating enterprises;
3. Soak the wine for more than 4 hours (or boil for 2 hours), and immediately test the adhesion after taking out (no recovery time, use nail file), so that it can not be shaken as qualified. This requirement is higher, but now there are coating companies that can better solve the problem;
4. The problem of decals and bronzing. Many water-based wine bottles have outstanding functions, but the requirements for decals are relatively high, the general surface is narrow, and many decals have poor adhesion or no adhesion to the bottle paint;
5, the role of appearance. Common problems such as sag, no gloss, appearance fog, pinhole, lack of hiding power, etc., need to explore the paint in the paint.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Electroplating varnish|Preventing the oxidation of the plating layer with nano anti-fingerprint oil
- Causes and prevention measures of metal paint scars
- Advantages and construction methods of crack paint
- What is the difference between oily and waterborne glass paint?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant is a color permeable asphalt pavement color changing agent
- Causes of metallic paint scars and their prevention methods
- Introduction to waterborne glass paint resin
- How to use waterborne metal paint?
- How to distinguish high quality electroplating varnish
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and other paints?