◆ Construction process:
1, plain treatment
According to the existing root ground, sanding, dusting, leveling; cracking on the ground or pollution by oil, use the corresponding method for treatment, ground requirements: no staining, cracking, leveling, strength up to C20.
2, the base coating
a. Use solvent-free epoxy primer: the main paint and curing agent are mixed in proportion and mixed evenly;
b. Roll evenly with a roller without leaking coating;
c. Use brush brush on the door edge, corner, wall foot, and machine foot.
d. Refer to the dosage: 0.15kg/m2
3. Medium mortar layer
a. Use solvent-free epoxy intermediate paint: mix the main paint and curing agent in proportion, then add 40~100 mesh quartz sand to mix evenly;
b. Use the batch knife to scrape the whole 1~2 times;
c. After curing, grind the defects such as the knife marks and clean them.
d. Refer to the dosage: 0.25kg/m2
4, putty layer
a. Use solvent-free epoxy intermediate paint: mix the main paint and curing agent in proportion, then add appropriate amount of filler (such as quartz powder, talcum powder) to mix evenly;
b. 1-2 times with a batch of knives, the focus is to fill the pits on the ground;
c. After curing, grind the defects such as the knife marks, and clean them with a vacuum cleaner, chicken feathers, and wrung wet towels.
d. Refer to the dosage: 0.15kg/m2
5, self-flow plane coating
a. Using a solvent-free epoxy self-flowing flat paint, the main paint and the curing agent are mixed in proportion and evenly mixed;
b. Use a prepared trowel to self-level the surface or spray it with an airless sprayer.
c. Refer to the dosage: 0.8-1.0kg/m2
6, the completion of the construction: 24 hours after the completion of the coating film can be cured, can be used to walk, three days after the inspection, can be put into use after one week.
◆ Construction note:
1. Confirm that the coating process is cured before proceeding to the next process, paying attention to the protection of the product.
2, strictly control the amount of water added, the level of self-leveling water can not be greater than 22%, the surface level of self-leveling water can not be greater than 20%
3. The equipment and tools should be cleaned immediately after each construction.
4, from the beginning of the application of the interface agent, each time entering the construction site personnel must wear a shoe cover to prevent the introduction of sediment into the foot.
5, the base surface is too dry and can be washed with water to clean the ground, one can increase the degree of work on the base surface, and secondly, the dust can be removed from the table to provide a clean working surface. After the appearance of the boring, continue the primer application. Do not spray the interface agent directly on the dry ground, otherwise it may cause drums, cracks and other results.
6. If the construction area is too large, it must be partitioned. The mixed slurry should be allowed to stand in the mixing tank for more than 5 minutes. It must be mixed again and used. If it exceeds 15 minutes, it must be abandoned.
The above is the whole content of the construction process and construction precautions of self-leveling epoxy floor paint , I hope to help everyone!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- How to remove the paint on the glass
- Get epoxy floor paint features
- Sharing water-based crack paint construction process renderings
- Composition of glass paint and its application
- Application of infinite flower water-based crack paint in various industries
- Glass paint manufacturers share glass spray paint process
- How to ensure the surface color is longer when electroplating varnish
- What are the precautions for the use of water-based metallic paints for vehicles?
- Base condition of floor paint construction
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers: oil removal available electroplating oil treatment agent