Epoxy floor paint Because the primary film-forming base material is epoxy resin, and the epoxy resin itself has thermoplasticity, it needs to react with a curing agent or a fatty acid to crosslink the macromolecules of the network structure and change from its own thermoplasticity. Thermoset, which shows a variety of excellent features. There are many epoxy floor coatings with different functions.
1. Excellent adhesion: Epoxy floor coatings have many hydroxyl and etheric bonds, so they can be adsorbed with the bottom material. Moreover, the volume shrinkage rate of the epoxy resin is low (only about 2%), so the paint film has excellent adhesion to metal (steel, aluminum), ceramic, glass, concrete, wood and other polar substrates.
2. Excellent anti-chemical function: There are only hydrocarbon groups and ether bonds in the epoxy resin, and there is no ester bond, so the alkali resistance is particularly prominent, and the general oil-based or alkyd anti-rust primer. When the cathode is alkaline during corrosion, it is destroyed by saponification. Epoxy floor coatings are resistant to alkali and have good adhesion, so they can be used as anti-corrosion primers. Moreover, since the epoxy bad paint is solidified and has a three-dimensional network structure, and can be impregnated with oil, it can also be used for anticorrosion of oil tanks, oil tankers, and the inner wall of the entire fuel tank of the aircraft.
3. Good resistance: Compared with thermosetting phenolic resin coatings, epoxy floor coatings contain aromatic rings and are strong, have ether bonds to facilitate the rotation of molecular chains, and have certain tolerance, unlike phenolic resins which are very brittle (because they are crosslinked) The distance is shorter than the epoxy resin). The epoxy resin has a long cross-linking distance and is convenient for internal rotation. The larger the molecular weight of the epoxy resin, the larger the cross-linking distance.
4: Epoxy resin has a certain wetting force on the wet surface. Especially when using polyamide resin as curing agent, it can be made into underwater construction coating, which can coat the surface of the object and can be used for underwater structure. Repair and anti-corrosion construction of underwater structures.
5: Epoxy resin itself is not high in molecular weight, can cooperate with various curing agents to produce solvent-free, high-solid powder coatings and water-based coatings, meet environmental requirements, and can achieve thick film coating.
6: Epoxy resin contains two active groups of epoxy group and hydroxyl group. It can be combined with polyamines, polyamide resins, phenolic resins, amino resins, polyisocyanates, etc. to make a variety of coatings, which can be tempered at room temperature and high temperature. Bake to satisfy different construction requirements.
7: Epoxy resin has excellent electrical insulation properties and can be used for casting seals and impregnating varnishes. Epoxy resins have many advantages, but there is also a lack of this, and their photoaging is poor. The epoxy resin contains an aromatic ether bond, and the paint film is easily degraded and broken after being exposed to sunlight (ultraviolet rays), so the weather resistance in the field is poor. Therefore, the general bisphenol A epoxy resin is not resistant to the sun in the field, the paint film is easy to lose light and discoloration, and then powdered, it is not suitable for use as a topcoat in the field.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Sharing water-based crack paint construction process renderings
- Composition of glass paint and its application
- Application of infinite flower water-based crack paint in various industries
- Glass paint manufacturers share glass spray paint process
- How to ensure the surface color is longer when electroplating varnish
- What are the precautions for the use of water-based metallic paints for vehicles?
- Base condition of floor paint construction
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers: oil removal available electroplating oil treatment agent
- Use of waterborne metal paint in hardware decoration
- It is very simple to use water-based electroplating varnish