1. Adjust the coating to a suitable spray viscosity with clean thinner or water. Measured by a coated-4 viscometer, the suitable viscosity is generally 18~30 seconds. If there is no viscometer at one time, visual method can be used: stir the coating with a rod (iron rod or rod) and pick it up to a height of 20 cm to stop the investigation. If the paint liquid is continuous in a short time (several seconds), It is too thick; if it is off the edge of the barrel, it is too thin; when it is stopped at 20 cm, the paint liquid is in a straight line, and the instantaneous flow is turned into a downward drop. This viscosity is more suitable.
2. The air pressure is preferably controlled at 0.3-0.4 MPa (3-4 kgf/cm2). If the pressure is too small, the liquid of the paint is poorly atomized, and the surface will form a pitting: the pressure is too large and easy to sag, and the paint mist is too large, which not only ruins the material but also affects the health of the operator.
3. The distance between the nozzle and the object surface is generally 200-300 mm. It is too easy to sag; too far, the coating mist is uneven, and it is easy to appear pitting, and the nozzle is far away from the object surface and the fog is scattered on the way to form a dross. The detailed size of the distance should be appropriately adjusted according to the type, viscosity and pressure of the glass paint. The slow-drying paint can be sprayed a little farther away, and the viscosity can be farther when the viscosity is thin; when the air pressure is high, the distance can be farther, and the pressure can be closer to the point; the so-called near-a little point refers to the adjustment between 10 mm and 50 mm. If this plan is exceeded, it is difficult to obtain an ideal coating film.
4. The spray gun can be moved up and down, left and right, preferably at a speed of 10-12 m/min. The nozzle should be sprayed straight to the surface to minimize the oblique spray. When spraying to both ends of the object, the hand of the trigger of the spray gun should be loosely loosened to reduce the paint fog, because the two ends of the object are often subjected to more than two sprays, which is the most simple place to hang.
5. When spraying, press the next one to hold 1/3 or 1/4 of the previous one, so that there will be no leakage phenomenon. When spraying quickly, it needs to be sprayed once. The effect of refilling is not ideal.
6, the second time of spraying is: first difficult and easy, first and then outside. After the height is high, the area is small and small. This does not cause the spray of the post-spray coating to splash onto the sprayed coating film, destroying the sprayed coating.
The above is the detailed content of the glass paint manufacturer sharing the glass spray paint process.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- How to ensure the surface color is longer when electroplating varnish
- What are the precautions for the use of water-based metallic paints for vehicles?
- Base condition of floor paint construction
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers: oil removal available electroplating oil treatment agent
- Use of waterborne metal paint in hardware decoration
- It is very simple to use water-based electroplating varnish
- Waterborne electroplating varnish formula
- Is there any way to clean the glass paint?
- Difference between floor painting and floor paint construction
- Three differences between waterborne floor paint and paint