How to ensure that the surface of the electroplated varnish is longer
For the non-metallic matrix materials, there is no consistent method for the surface treatment before electroplating because of the particularity of electroplating when electroplating, and the pre-plating pretreatment is required according to the characteristics of different non-metal materials and electroplating requirements. In order to obtain a functionally good coating.
In the actual quality inspection of electroplating paint products, some plating peeling, bubbling or spotting, and some non-plating layers are often found. The reason is that in most cases, the substrate data is poorly formed before plating.
Electroplating is an electrochemical reaction that occurs between the interface of the substrate being plated and the interface of the plating solution. In order to ensure the quality of the plating layer, it is necessary for the surface of the plated part to be touched with the plating liquid to be the substrate material itself.
To reduce the wear of some parts, the need to use a loose hole chrome layer. Not only is it not afraid of the holes in the coating, but it consciously tries to deepen the pores and texture on the chrome layer; and when selective electroplating under the action of laser, it can form a certain thickness of plating in a small area of the laser shining. Substantially no plating occurs in the surrounding portion. Pick
That is to say, the surface of the parts to be plated cannot contain any grease or other contaminants, and there should be no other layers of rust products. The surface of the parts should be flat and lubricated. In this way, the surface of the substrate material can be well wetted by the plating solution, and the plated metal can be firmly bonded to the surface of the flat lubricating substrate. It can be seen that the importance of pre-treatment preparation of the surface of the metal substrate before plating is unquestionable.
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. mainly produces and manages related chemical materials such as glass ink, glass paint, metal paint, floor paint and water-based paint. Its brands: “Tianmai Tomy” and “CashCow's likes” have been well received by the market. The company takes the construction of corporate culture as its core competitiveness, and it is full of ambition and ambition. It is determined to be high-spirited and vomiting new products. In the coating industry, it leads the trend and leads the future.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- What are the precautions for the use of water-based metallic paints for vehicles?
- Base condition of floor paint construction
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers: oil removal available electroplating oil treatment agent
- Use of waterborne metal paint in hardware decoration
- It is very simple to use water-based electroplating varnish
- Waterborne electroplating varnish formula
- Is there any way to clean the glass paint?
- Difference between floor painting and floor paint construction
- Three differences between waterborne floor paint and paint
- Dry goods! Advantages of water-based crack paint