Insufficient preparation work for the floor paint construction, simply causing sanding, chalking, resulting in decreased tensile strength, or poor surface treatment, oil on the ground and other objects that can react with the floor paint , thus affecting the floor. The adhesion of the paint causes the floor to rise. The moisture content of the bottom layer is too high, which will also affect the adhesion of the paint film. The treatment of the base surface can greatly prevent the floor shells, bubbles, delamination and other defects.
Floor paint requirements for foundation
1. The outer surface of the bottom layer must be dense, without looseness, sanding and delamination;
2. The concrete strength of the floor will reach C25 and above, and the external pressure will exceed 60Mpa;
3. The flatness of the outer surface of the bottom layer reaches 2 meters, and the irregularity of the ruler is not more than 3 mm;
4, the first layer of epoxy ground construction, should first carry out the ground moisture treatment;
5. The moisture content of the base surface is less than 4%;
6. It is necessary to have sufficient hardening time for the concrete base surface just after construction. Generally, in the case of relative humidity of 65% and temperature of 20° or more, it is necessary to carry out natural boring for more than 28 days before the floor slab construction.
Floor paint construction requirements for space environment
1. Clearing of ground deposits, engineering waste and construction equipment on the construction site;
2. Other construction teams will be evacuated from the operation area, and non-construction personnel and vehicles in the floor paint construction area shall not enter;
3. There shall be no leakage or water seepage on the wall or top wall;
4. Ensure sufficient lighting in the construction area to ensure that the construction personnel have an outstanding view;
5. The construction area has excellent ventilation facilities to ensure the air activity during construction or after construction, which helps the paint layer to be dull and shorten the curing time.
Front ground treatment
1. Regarding oil or oil on the cement or terrazzo floor (edible oil, motor oil, etc.), first use sodium hydroxide (commonly known as caustic soda) to sprinkle it on the surface of the ground that has been washed with water, repeatedly wipe with a bamboo broom, then rinse with water to clean, repeatable 2-3 times until there is no oil on the outside. Construction workers should wear long boots and rubber gloves to prevent caustic soda to corrode the skin.
2, on the ground with old paint, if the paint is easy to shell, fall off or react with the paint, it is necessary to eradicate or polish it, and then dry construction. If the paint surface has excellent adhesion and does not react with the floor paint, first remove the peeling part of the patent leather, and then use the sander or hand-held sandpaper to rough the old paint surface to enhance the interlayer adhesion of the new paint.
3. On the ground, which is not flat, has cement agglomerates and floating cement slag, first grind it with a diamond water mill, then clean and vacuum.
4. For deeper expansion joints, it must be filled with colorful elastic glue to a height of about 1-2mm below the ground plane, and then scraped with quick-drying hard paint putty; for the expansion joints filled with asphalt, the seams are to be seamed The asphalt shovel is flat to a depth of 1-2 mm below the ground plane, and then smoothed with a quick-drying hard paint putty to prevent color reversion.
5. For the ground that is wet or partially watery and urgently needed to be constructed, it is necessary to adopt water absorption, dry drying, sun light, hot air blow or gas flame baking to accelerate the boring to reach the construction requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers: oil removal available electroplating oil treatment agent
- Use of waterborne metal paint in hardware decoration
- It is very simple to use water-based electroplating varnish
- Waterborne electroplating varnish formula
- Is there any way to clean the glass paint?
- Difference between floor painting and floor paint construction
- Three differences between waterborne floor paint and paint
- Dry goods! Advantages of water-based crack paint
- Principle of manufacturing water-based crack paint
- Waterborne metal paint construction method