Water-based metallic paint is suitable for surface coating of metal workpieces and can replace various solvent-based baking coatings. It is used for the decoration and protection of metal surfaces, especially for metal aluminum, alloy, stainless steel and other fine metal materials.
It is mainly used for lighting, metal parts of household appliances, metal handicrafts, etc. The surface of electroplating hardware is used for plating and varnishing. It can also be used as protection and decoration coating for automobiles, motorcycle parts and fuel tanks. Not only has high hardness and outstanding flexibility, but also has excellent rust prevention and storage stability.
Naliang water-based metal paint products have excellent functions in the surface of the paint film, and pass the SGS quality skill test certification that meets the requirements of Europe and the United States. Compared with solvent-based metal baking varnish, water-soluble metal lacquer has good aging resistance, non-toxic, non-polluting, and features of non-combustible and non-explosive.
1. Steel plate substrate treatment: sand blasting or phosphating;
2. Before use, the paint liquid must be evenly mixed. After the thinning, the 200 mesh cloth is filtered and used.
3, can be applied by spraying method. Spraying caliber: 1.1~1.3mm, spraying pressure: 0.3~0.4Mpa, spraying viscosity: 30~35S (coating 4 cups, 20°C), baking temperature: 120~180°C, painting temperature: <>
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a Sino-Japanese cooperative chemical enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company has passed ISO9000 quality system certification and ISO14000 environmental system certification. Over the years, with a sound quality management system, excellent product quality, reasonable price and quality service, pioneering and innovative, hard work and enterprising, we have gained a good reputation in the Chinese coatings market. At the same time, the company is also the mainland China distributor of paint manufacturer CASHCOW Co., Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. CASHCOW Co., Ltd. has been engaged in the research and development and sales of high-end chemical products in Japan. Its products are mainly used in the surface of Hitachi, Mitsubishi elevator car, paint protection layer of stainless steel exterior wall of high-end office buildings. In 2004, CASHCOW Co., Ltd. authorized Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. to represent its business in China.
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. mainly produces and manages related chemical materials such as glass ink, glass paint, metal paint, floor paint and water-based paint. Its brands: “Tianmai Tomy” and “CashCow's likes” have been well received by the market. The company takes the construction of corporate culture as its core competitiveness, and it is full of ambition and ambition. It is determined to be high-spirited and vomiting new products. In the coating industry, it leads the trend and leads the future.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- It is very simple to use water-based electroplating varnish
- Waterborne electroplating varnish formula
- Is there any way to clean the glass paint?
- Difference between floor painting and floor paint construction
- Three differences between waterborne floor paint and paint
- Dry goods! Advantages of water-based crack paint
- Principle of manufacturing water-based crack paint
- Waterborne metal paint construction method
- The impact of waterborne metallic paints on industry
- How to choose epoxy floor paint?