Water-based electroplating varnish is a new type of green environmental protection printing material. Its environmental protection and safety are self-evident. Water-based electroplating varnish and water-based ink are the world-recognized environmentally-friendly printing materials. With regard to demanding packaging and printing products, water-based electroplating varnish can be used to prevent damage to harmful substances and pollution of packaging products. Compared with film or oil glazing process, water-based glazing process is undoubtedly advantageous.
Electroplating varnish consists of water-based varnish. As its name suggests, its main component is water. In water-based electroplating varnish system, 60% is pure water. Its composition is fundamentally composed of acrylic emulsion + resin, plus wetting agent. , defoamer, wax emulsion and other dozens of additives. Because water-based electroplating varnish requires ammonia to dissolve the resin and supply PH worth stability, the water-based electroplating varnish will have some ammonia odor at all.
Waterborne electroplating varnish is one of the main functions.
01——Protect prints: Protect the appearance of printed products, prevent scratches and friction on the surface, and provide certain resistance to water and moisture.
02——Beautiful prints: Supply brighter gloss to the appearance of printed products, make the pictures more beautiful, and improve the quality of printed products.
03——Progressive efficiency: printing and glazing are formed once, and the printing to the delivery part is already boring, preventing the boring waiting of the secondary machine or oily varnish formed by the film, and invisibly progressing more than double the working hours. effectiveness.
04——Reducing printing failure: The water-based electroplating varnish only needs to be sprayed a little bit to spray, and its boring function prevents various problems such as sticky flowers and shackles during the printing process.
05——Printing effect: The water-based glazing process is diverse. Different processes can be considered as special effects of printing supplies, and the beautiful effect of printing or packaging is increased.
Here are some tips for using you.
Viscosity control: The viscosity of the varnish should be frequently detected in the application. The offset viscosity ranges from 35 seconds to 60 seconds. The lower viscosity will form the enamel or glaze rubber. The higher viscosity will affect the normal operation of the pump. Forming oil breakage, roughing and boring problems.
Prevent back-sticking: After the water-based electroplating varnish is boring, it will become soft and sticky back at higher temperature and humidity, which will cause the printed matter to stick. Therefore, the temperature of the receiving pile should be controlled as much as 36 degrees below the printing. In the case of high temperature or humidity, especially in the summer rainy season, the preservation and transportation of varnish prints must pay attention to the control of temperature and humidity.
Prevent cracking: Apply water-based glazing to use high-concentration and boring ink printing, pay attention to the difference between varnish coating thickness and ink coating thickness, and prevent turtles formed by thick ink layer, thin oil layer or ink drying slowly. Crack phenomenon.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Waterborne electroplating varnish formula
- Is there any way to clean the glass paint?
- Difference between floor painting and floor paint construction
- Three differences between waterborne floor paint and paint
- Dry goods! Advantages of water-based crack paint
- Principle of manufacturing water-based crack paint
- Waterborne metal paint construction method
- The impact of waterborne metallic paints on industry
- How to choose epoxy floor paint?
- Floor painting paint anti-static floor paint construction difference