Glass paint, glass scale paint stupid is not clear? It is enough to read this one!
Recently, many customers have consulted the problem of glass paint. Many people have seen the name of "glass scale paint". They think that this is a spray paint applied on glass. Practice is not too. Don't look at the names of these two brothers. The use and function are very different! So, let's understand the difference between these two "glasses".
Let's take a look at the conceptual explanation of these two.
Glass paint: Glass paint is a type of paint that can work on a decorative paint with a glass surface. When subdivided from temperature, glass paint can be divided into low temperature paint, high temperature paint and self-dry paint. From the point of view of the construction, it can be divided into craft paint, spray paint, shower paint, and hand paint. In terms of nature, it can be divided into oily glass paint and water-based glass paint. Depending on the application and size, you can choose the right paint.
Glass flake paint: It is a scaly glass filled with special treatment in a thermosetting resin. Since the glass flakes are arranged in a stack in the coating, the anti-penetration of the coating film plays a large role. The coating method can be selected by brushing, high pressure airless spraying or roller coating.
Where is the difference between these two uses?
Glass paint is suitable for spraying and color changing of glass, ceramic tile, ceramics, etc. It is characterized by bright colors and strong adhesion (general paint is difficult to adhere to the glass surface), and has an artistic sense. Therefore, the effect of glass paint The first priority is to decorate and maintain the role of raw materials such as glass.
Glass flake paint, because glass flake coating has corrosion resistance, good anti-permeability, low film shrinkage rate, small thermal expansion coefficient, less curing residual stress, wear resistance, simple construction, easy to repair, equipment used in marine engineering. , buildings, offshore drilling channels (especially applicable to the corrosion site of seawater splash zone), waterline parts of ships, large steel storage tanks, dock steel piles, bridges and other large steel structures, smoke and desulfurization equipment, etc. The inner walls of chemical equipment, containers and pipes of alkali, salt, ammonia and other media can replace rubber, plastic and FRP fabrics; for external protection of concrete under various harsh environmental conditions, such as cement bridges, sewage treatment tanks, sea pools, Heavy anti-corrosion on the floor and wall of the workshop; used for anti-skid decks, floors, operating channels, etc., good anti-slip wear resistance. Glass flake paint is mainly used for anti-corrosion, anti-corrosion, anti-soaking, anti-skid and anti-wear. So it seems that the scale or product function is very different!
Therefore, the little friends, don't think that the name "with glass" is the paint used on the glass. Before buying the paint, it is still necessary to communicate with the operator about the kind of paint needed for the construction project, in order to avoid the problem of buying the wrong one. ~
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- What factors are affected by self-leveling epoxy floor paint?
- Is it possible to brush self-leveling epoxy floor paint on cement self-leveling?
- Color wearable pavement coating characteristics and scope of application
- The principle and formula of water-based crack paint? What is the construction method of water-based crack paint?
- What are the precautions for waterborne metallic paints?
- Common problems in crack lacquer construction and solutions to small tips
- What kinds of epoxy antirust paints are there?
- Epoxy self-leveling maintenance knowledge
- Comparison of waterborne glass lacquer (glaze) and oily glass lacquer
- What should I pay attention to in waterborne metallic paint?