The quality of self-leveling epoxy floor paint is generally determined by its usefulness, durability and economy. Different working environments also have different requirements for construction. Some require that the floor be clean and useful, and some have great requirements in terms of durability. Epoxy floor materials generally have strong versatility, but different manufacturers' products may have different construction techniques. Let us analyze the effect of temperature and humidity on the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint.
The first is the temperature factor. If the temperature is too low, many two-component coatings are difficult to cure in an environment where the temperature is lower than 5 °C, and the response may be slow, which may affect the curing function, such as epoxy. During the construction of the ping, the coating film dries very slowly, and dust and other debris can easily contaminate the surface to form a decorative effect. The curing is too slow, which will affect the function of the film, reduce its hardness, and deteriorate the wear resistance. It affects the service life of the floor.
If the temperature is too high, the consistency of the coating will increase, and the dry knot will be abolished. If it is severe, it will also burst. Generally, we use a few times to paint with a few times, perhaps using a thinner with a high boiling point and slow evaporation.
The second is the humidity factor, which is the amount of water vapor in the air at a certain temperature. Generally, when the humidity exceeds 85%, the epoxy floor construction cannot be carried out. Because the humidity is too high, it is easy to form coating film defects such as whitening and cracking, and the humidity indication is too large to affect the professional floor construction coating, but it The impact is often greater than people think. If the humidity is too high, it will cause condensation on the surface of the coating. The water that is condensed will form a cleavage of the curing agent and cause the coating film to be white and lose light.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Is it possible to brush self-leveling epoxy floor paint on cement self-leveling?
- Color wearable pavement coating characteristics and scope of application
- The principle and formula of water-based crack paint? What is the construction method of water-based crack paint?
- What are the precautions for waterborne metallic paints?
- Common problems in crack lacquer construction and solutions to small tips
- What kinds of epoxy antirust paints are there?
- Epoxy self-leveling maintenance knowledge
- Comparison of waterborne glass lacquer (glaze) and oily glass lacquer
- What should I pay attention to in waterborne metallic paint?
- How does electroplating varnish ensure a longer-lasting color?