Characteristics of water-based crack paint
Crack paint is an art paint with special decoration effect. After the painting, it can form a beautiful crack pattern, and the crack paint cracks are varied and varied, and have an artistic three-dimensional beauty. Crack paint is commonly used in toys, crafts, construction and home decoration, especially for antique simulations. The characteristics of water-based cracked paints are primarily composed of a special bright primer and a cracked topcoat. The background color can be any color paint. From the perspective of environmental protection and energy conservation, Zui chooses water-based room temperature dry paint. In order to meet the requirements of outdoor products for the gloss-proof, water resistance and pollution resistance of crack paint, a layer of water-based hydrophobic varnish can be applied.
Waterborne crack paint use method
As with any type of coating, it is necessary to clean the substrate before painting, and fill the gaps and small holes with putty, and smooth and smooth after drying. The base color is applied with a primer and dried at room temperature for 0.5 to 4.0 hours. After the base primer is dry. Apply a special bright primer to dry at room temperature for 0.5-4 hours or more. After the special bright primer is dry, apply a crack finish. When the contrast between the color of the crack topcoat and the base primer is large, the markings are obvious and bright; the color of the crack topcoat is similar to or similar to the base primer, and the three-dimensional texture is strong, elegant and ancient, and the user can enjoy it according to his own preference. Provisioning.
Water-based crack paint - factors affecting water-based cracks
1. It is necessary for the primer to have strong adhesion to the selected substrate, high hiding power, and easy to be wet by the special bright primer, otherwise the crack will be affected.
The thickness of the special bright primer can control the size of the markings. For example, the natural cracks in the antique decoration, the cracks are fine and dense, and should be thinner at the moment; if you need to see the clear texture in a large space, the crack is required. Large, even in the shape of a sea/island. In this case, the thickness of the special bright primer can be increased, and if necessary, a special bright primer can be applied twice.
2, the timing of the coating of the crack topcoat will affect the size and shape of the crack. The general rule is that the special bright primer has a high degree of boring. After the cracked topcoat is applied, the cracking speed is relatively slow, and the crack thickness is relatively uniform. When the special bright primer is low in opacity, the cracking speed is fast after the cracked topcoat is applied. First, a thick and large crack is opened, and then a fine crack is formed in a large area.
3. The thing that coats the topcoat has a greater impact on the shape of the crack. It is easy to apply and paint-saving, but the uniformity of crack is poor. The brushing method is especially suitable for parts with small size and complicated shape. It can be applied by spraying or roller coating, and the crack is relatively uniform. The spraying method is suitable for large and small areas, but it consumes a large amount of paint and is uneconomical; the roll coating method is mainly used for finishing large flat surfaces.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- What are the precautions for waterborne metallic paints?
- Common problems in crack lacquer construction and solutions to small tips
- What kinds of epoxy antirust paints are there?
- Epoxy self-leveling maintenance knowledge
- Comparison of waterborne glass lacquer (glaze) and oily glass lacquer
- What should I pay attention to in waterborne metallic paint?
- How does electroplating varnish ensure a longer-lasting color?
- Introduction and application of colored wear-resistant pavement coating
- What are the advantages of colored wear-resistant pavement coatings?
- Which is better for water-based glass paint and oil-based glass paint?