Q: Is it possible to brush self-leveling epoxy floor paint on cement self-leveling?
Answer: The cement self-leveling can be brushed from the self-leveling epoxy floor paint, and the self-leveling epoxy floor paint with the self-leveling of the cement self-leveling is better, not only the flatness is better, but also the surface is brighter and beautiful. . Usually, the cement floor is not flat. It needs to be self-leveling. Epoxy floor paint is self-leveling with cement. However, it should be noted that if the cement self-leveling does not fall off, the self-leveling epoxy floor paint will also take off. Layer, because the self-leveling epoxy floor paint is attached to the cement self-leveling.
Method for self-leveling epoxy floor paint on cement self-leveling:
1. Remove the surface of the cement slurry and the adhered garbage, polish it with a sander and thoroughly clean it.
2, in the treatment of clean, flat cement self-leveling surface, using a good permeability of light-elastic epoxy primer material to seal the batch once. It is required that the coating be continuous and not interrupted, and the coating amount should be just that the surface is saturated.
3. After the primer is completely dry, mix it with 40-100 mesh quartz sand with epoxy resin and mix well. Spread the evenly mixed epoxy mortar on the primer with a file. After drying, it is smoothed and cleaned with a sander.
4. Add appropriate amount of talcum powder to the epoxy resin, and use the batch knife to enclose 1~2 times. The key point is to fill the pit defects on the ground. After curing, grind the defects such as knife marks and clean them. clean.
5. Use Guanglei epoxy topcoat (5:1) to mix in proportion, stir evenly, dip the top coat with the prepared roller, evenly roll the coating, require uniform coating, no leak coating, roll coating 2 times.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Color wearable pavement coating characteristics and scope of application
- The principle and formula of water-based crack paint? What is the construction method of water-based crack paint?
- What are the precautions for waterborne metallic paints?
- Common problems in crack lacquer construction and solutions to small tips
- What kinds of epoxy antirust paints are there?
- Epoxy self-leveling maintenance knowledge
- Comparison of waterborne glass lacquer (glaze) and oily glass lacquer
- What should I pay attention to in waterborne metallic paint?
- How does electroplating varnish ensure a longer-lasting color?
- Introduction and application of colored wear-resistant pavement coating