The characteristics and application scope of color wear-resistant pavement paint should be known to everyone, but do you know the characteristics and application scope of color wear-resistant pavement paint? If you don't know, you can learn about the characteristics of colored wear-resistant pavement paint and Scope of application.
Color wearable pavement coating characteristics
1. Environmental protection
Since the diluent used participates in the chemical crosslinking reaction in the coating drying process, the solvent evaporation ratio is greatly reduced, the solid content is more than 99%, and the volatilization ratio is < 1%.
2, road adhesion
The color wear-resistant pavement coating is composed of low-molecular-weight small molecules before curing. After being scraped on the ground, it is easy to enter the fine voids on the ground. After cross-linking and solidification, it can be tightly embedded in the ground; the film after curing is close to the expansion coefficient of the ground. Even in the north where the temperature difference is large, it is not easy to peel off. On the concrete floor, compared with other types of coating products, it can better reflect the adhesion of colored abrasion resistant road coatings.
3, weather resistance
The color wear-resistant pavement coating paint uses high weather-resistant acrylic resin as the main raw material, which makes the color wear-resistant pavement paint have better weather resistance, and the pavement does not crack or chalk.
4, wear resistance
The color wear-resistant pavement coating has high wear resistance. After the abrasion resistance test of the “Traffic Supervision and Inspection Center of the Ministry of Communications”, the wear value is only 18.8mg (JT/T280-2004 specification: <40 mg).
5, stain resistance
After the cross-linking curing reaction of the color wear-resistant pavement coating, a network structure and a highly lethal coating film are formed, oil stains and dust are difficult to enter, and the stain resistance is better.
Color wearable road coating coating range
1. Main roads and branch roads of expressways and expressways, warning road sections, pre-pass road sections or accident-prone road sections;
2. Bus express line/sidewalk/bicycle path/pedestrian bridge;
3. Slopes/intersections/crossroads/frontwalk sections/loop entrances and exits with large slopes;
4, corners, especially sharp turns with a radius of less than 100 meters;
5, road separation belt / silent noise reduction section / roundabout import and export emergency parking belt / parking lot;
6. Beautification of scenic spots such as tourist areas and scenic spots;
7. Airport service lanes, operation support waiting areas, covered bridge activity areas, mandatory command signs and road markings.
We will introduce you to the characteristics and application scope of color wear-resistant pavement coatings. If you want to know more about colored wear-resistant pavement materials, you can pay attention to us.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- The principle and formula of water-based crack paint? What is the construction method of water-based crack paint?
- What are the precautions for waterborne metallic paints?
- Common problems in crack lacquer construction and solutions to small tips
- What kinds of epoxy antirust paints are there?
- Epoxy self-leveling maintenance knowledge
- Comparison of waterborne glass lacquer (glaze) and oily glass lacquer
- What should I pay attention to in waterborne metallic paint?
- How does electroplating varnish ensure a longer-lasting color?
- Introduction and application of colored wear-resistant pavement coating
- What are the advantages of colored wear-resistant pavement coatings?