Epoxy floor coatings are classified into solvent-based epoxy floor coatings, solvent-free epoxy floor coatings, and waterborne epoxy floor coatings depending on the solvent used in the coating. Solvent-based epoxy flooring is diluted with organic solvents. Agents, because solvent-based coatings contain a lot of organic solvents, evaporation during construction will affect the health of construction workers, and together with the discharge of many organic vapors into the atmosphere, pollution to the environment. The epoxy floor paint that is air-dried after construction is non-toxic and harmless to the human body.
Common problems in the construction of epoxy floor paint
The first category: commonly used epoxy resin coatings and polyurethane coatings for industrial floor paints
Both types of coatings have outstanding chemical resistance, wear resistance and mechanical shock resistance.
However, because the cement is a porous material that is easy to absorb moisture. The relative tolerance of polyurethane to moisture is poor, and the construction may be accidentally caused by foaming, interlayer peeling, pinholes, etc., and the adhesion of the material to the cement bottom layer is lower than that of epoxy. Low resin coating.
Therefore, epoxy resin floor coating should be used when the main function requirements of wear resistance and cleanness are used, and polyurethane resin coating is used when the elasticity and impact resistance are the main functional requirements.
The second category: epoxy floor coatings are mostly two-component room temperature curing thick film coatings
1. National Connotation Beginning in the early 1990s, R&D and partial use began. After more than ten years of development, the system has been widely used in China, especially in the pharmaceutical, health, food, and biological industries.
2. Rare According to statistics, in the developed regions such as Europe and the United States, epoxy floor coatings have been used in industrial plants for more than 85%.
3. Every year, tens of millions of square meters of industrial plant floor coatings are required to be painted or repaired, and the output value of epoxy floor coatings is also growing rapidly. It is considered to be one of the six coatings that are growing faster today.
4. Therefore, the analysis of the construction defects of the epoxy floor coating and the prevention and control measures have important effects on the construction and paint film defects in the entire floor coating process.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Comparison between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint
- Waterborne electroplating varnish formula
- What are the advantages of waterborne metallic paint?
- Oily glass paint construction
- Self-leveling epoxy floor paint technical description
- Environmentally friendly water-based glass bottle paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint coating solution
- What is the difference between using a glass flake primer and a topcoat?
- Analysis of the difference between water-based glass baking varnish and oily glass
- Frequently asked questions about vacuum plating varnish