Today, Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to know about epoxy anti-rust paint:
Epoxy anti-rust paint is a multi-purpose primer, mainly used for new buildings or maintenance, easy construction, high-performance epoxy anti-rust primer, can replace zinc-rich primer for acid-base splash or intermittent impregnation. Overcoating of a variety of high performance topcoats.
1. Clean the grease with solvent cleaning according to SSPC-SPI requirements, remove the welding slag, and smooth the weld or sharp edges. The coated surface must be dry and clean.
2, sandblasting treatment: sandblasting needs to meet the requirements of Swedish SISO55900 standard Sa2.5, the surface flaw caused by sandblasting should be tried to smooth the filling or to deal with it in an appropriate way.
3, pre-primed steel, electric welded joints or damaged parts to be sandblasted to meet the requirements of the Swedish standard SISO55900 Sa2.5, if the surface has been seriously scattered damage, you need to sweep the sand.
Airless spray: recommended
Brushing or roller coating: only for small areas, need to be repeated to achieve the desired film thickness
Conventional spraying: Applicable, diluted 20%
Epoxy anti-corrosive paints are flammable and contain volatile flammable solvents, so they must be kept away from Mars and open flames. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the workplace, and effective measures should be taken to prevent the generation of Mars (such as the use of explosion-proof electrical equipment, to prevent static electricity accumulation, to avoid metal impact, etc.). Construction sites should be as well ventilated as possible. In order to eliminate the explosion hazard during use, sufficient ventilation should be ensured to maintain the gas/air ratio not exceeding 10% of the minimum explosion limit. Usually, 200 cubic meters of ventilation per kilogram of solvent is required (depending on the solvent type). A working environment with a minimum explosion limit of 10%.
Take effective measures to prevent skin and eyes from coming into direct contact with the paint (eg using work clothes, gloves, goggles, face shields and protective oil). If the skin is inadvertently in contact with the product, wash it thoroughly with water and soap or a suitable industrial cleaner. If the eyes are contaminated, rinse immediately with water for at least 10 minutes and seek medical attention immediately. During construction, it is recommended to wear a mask to avoid inhalation of paint mist and harmful gases, especially in poorly ventilated environments. Finally, please be careful to dispose of used paint buckets to avoid polluting the environment.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- What is the difference between using a glass flake primer and a topcoat?
- Analysis of the difference between water-based glass baking varnish and oily glass
- Frequently asked questions about vacuum plating varnish
- Electroplating varnish: four effective ways to remove paint odor
- Do you need a imported curing agent for the acrylic rubber sealant on a colored road?
- What is the difference between waterborne metallic paint and general antirust paint?
- Waterborne crack paint manufacturers share the formulation of waterborne coatings
- Is the bottle paint toxic and harmful to human health?
- Metal paint manufacturers wish you a happy Chinese New Year
- Chemical factors affecting bond strength of epoxy antirust paint