Recently, many customers have consulted the problem of glass paint. Many people have seen the name of "glass scale paint" and thought that this is a spray paint applied on glass. Practice is not the same. Don't look at the names of these two brothers. The use and function are very different! So, let's understand how the two "glasses" differ from each other! Let's take a look at the conceptual explanation of these two.
Glass paint: Glass paint is a type of paint that can work on a decorative paint with a glass appearance. When subdivided from temperature, glass paint can be divided into low temperature paint, high temperature paint and self-dry paint. From the point of view of the construction, it can be divided into craft paint, spray paint, shower paint, and hand paint. In terms of nature, it can be divided into oily glass paint and water-based glass paint. According to different application methods and planning, you can choose the right paint.
Glass flake paint: A scaly glass filled with a special treatment in a thermosetting resin. Since the glass flakes are stacked in the coating, the anti-penetration of the coating film plays a large role. The coating method can be selected by brushing, high pressure airless spraying or roller coating.
Where are the differences between the two uses? Glass paint is suitable for spraying and color changing of glass, ceramic tile, ceramics, etc. It is characterized by bright colors and strong adhesion (general paint is difficult to adhere to the appearance of glass), and has an artistic sense. Therefore, the role of glass paint The first priority is to decorate and maintain the role of materials such as glass. Glass flake lacquer, because glass flake coating has corrosion resistance, good anti-permeability, low film shrinkage rate, small thermal expansion coefficient, less residual stress, wear resistance, simple construction, easy to repair, used in marine engineering. Equipment, buildings, offshore drilling routes (especially applicable to the corrosion site of seawater splash zone), waterline parts of ships, large steel storage tanks, dock steel piles, bridges and other large steel structures, smoke desulfurization equipment, etc.; The inner walls of chemical equipment, containers, and pipes of alkali, salt, ammonia, etc., can replace rubber, plastic and FRP fabrics; for external protection of concrete under various harsh environmental conditions, such as cement bridges, sewage treatment tanks, sea pools Heavy anti-corrosion on the floor and wall of the workshop; used for anti-skid deck, floor, operation, etc., anti-skid and wear-resistant effect is better.
Glass flake paint is mainly used for anti-corrosion, anti-corrosion, anti-soaking, anti-skid and anti-wear. It seems that whether it is applicable planning or product function, it is very different! Therefore, the little friends, don't think that the name "glass" is the paint used on the glass. Before buying the paint, it should still be communicated with the operator. What kind of paint is needed for the construction project, so as to prevent the wrong purchase? The problem is oh.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Analysis of the difference between water-based glass baking varnish and oily glass
- Frequently asked questions about vacuum plating varnish
- Electroplating varnish: four effective ways to remove paint odor
- Do you need a imported curing agent for the acrylic rubber sealant on a colored road?
- What is the difference between waterborne metallic paint and general antirust paint?
- Waterborne crack paint manufacturers share the formulation of waterborne coatings
- Is the bottle paint toxic and harmful to human health?
- Metal paint manufacturers wish you a happy Chinese New Year
- Chemical factors affecting bond strength of epoxy antirust paint
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant: characteristics of permeable concrete