It solves six major problems in floor units. Self-leveling epoxy floor paint is a kind of ground construction technology. It is a liquid substance mixed with water and mixed with water. After being poured into the ground, this material can flow according to the unevenness on the ground and automatically level the ground. It is quickly boring, and the solidified floor will form a new, ground, smooth, seamless foundation. In addition to the leveling function, self-leveling can also be moisture-proof and anti-bacterial. This skill has been widely used in fine occupations such as clean rooms and sterile rooms.
(Self-leveling has certain technical requirements in construction. In general, the self-leveling can be as thin as 3 mm, and should not be too thick! Therefore, self-leveling construction should not be applied to guerrilla operations, and it is easy to form unimportant results. Self-leveling floor is currently There are many professional companies all over the country)
1. After the construction of the turf is completed, it needs to be maintained for 7-10 days before it can be put into operation. During maintenance, water or other solution should be avoided to moisturize the surface.
2. Any employee who enters the workshop must change to a rubber-soled shoe (black-skinned shoes that cannot be worn at the bottom of the foam) (to avoid bringing the outside sand into the workshop and scratching the ground)
3, all hardware: such as iron chairs, iron tables, iron shelves, etc., the feet should be wrapped with soft plastic, rubber or paper pad to avoid scratching the ground during the application process
4. The tractor should be fully lifted to lift the board off the ground. When turning, please pay special attention to the angle of the board. Do not scratch the ground.
5. When cleaning the floor, please use a soft water-absorbing mop or a wet and dry vacuum cleaner. It can be cleaned with water or detergent, but please pay attention to the ground slippery.
6. Before the equipment enters the factory, lay the bottom of the cardboard box on the floor to avoid scratching the ground during the transportation equipment.
7, the cart, the wheel of the cart, please use hard or elastic rubber wheel, and separate the use of the factory table
8, can be waxed according to the requirements of the ground (the effect can prevent scratches on the ground)
a, boring, ventilated local storage at room temperature;
b. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes;
c. After mixing evenly, let stand for a few minutes and use up within 1 hour. Cleaning things immediately after construction;
e. After three days of construction, you can walk, and you can drive in five days.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Environmentally friendly water-based glass bottle paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint coating solution
- What is the difference between using a glass flake primer and a topcoat?
- Analysis of the difference between water-based glass baking varnish and oily glass
- Frequently asked questions about vacuum plating varnish
- Electroplating varnish: four effective ways to remove paint odor
- Do you need a imported curing agent for the acrylic rubber sealant on a colored road?
- What is the difference between waterborne metallic paint and general antirust paint?
- Waterborne crack paint manufacturers share the formulation of waterborne coatings
- Is the bottle paint toxic and harmful to human health?