With the enhancement of people's environmental awareness, water-based coatings have become an important direction for coatings. It not only reduces solvent emissions during production, but also provides environmentally friendly and simple conditioning of construction viscosity. Glass (bottle) water-based acrylic resin amino group Paint coating is a new and potential branch. The reasons are as follows:
1 Food safety, fire safety, work disease prevention and other considerations are the starting point for wine companies to introduce waterborne wine bottle paint;
2 Well-known wine companies have introduced: Wuliangye, Yanghe, Langjiu, Gujing tribute wine, welcome tribute wine and other well-known wine companies in the past two or three years to test the introduction of water-based wine bottle paint, speeding up the water-based liqueur of glass bottle paint;
3 A large number of coating enterprises engaged in the development of glass paint and the production of water-based wine bottle paint, this trend began in the second half of 2011, this year more coating enterprises to participate, further accelerate the water-based bottle paint;
4 Excellent function, cost and operability are the key to the successful introduction of water-based wine bottle paint.
The self-crosslinking acrylate emulsion has a lower level of self-drying water-based glass lacquer, but it is convenient to use; the hardness of the aqueous amino baking varnish prepared by the aqueous dilution type acrylic resin and the aqueous acrylate resin secondary dispersion Efforts and ethanol resistance have been greatly improved, and the function is close to the solvent type, and the VOC is low.
Therefore, if the water-based glass lacquer works well (introducing the organosiloxane unit or epoxy resin segment) and the paint formulation is reasonable, it can reach the level of the oil paint, which is also the reason for the better development, production and shopping malls in recent years. .
Due to the late start of the water-based glass bottle paint, there are some technical difficulties in the matching production and construction:
1 It is difficult to meet the needs of low temperature baking or high temperature short time baking. Many wine companies or wine bottle processing plants use the baking line of solvent-based wine bottle paint. It is also expected that the water-based paint can satisfy the excellent performance of baking at 120-30 °C for 15-20 minutes.
2 Single component requirements. Nowadays, the common method of adding a coupling agent before construction is to solve the problem that the storage stability and the post-storage function of the coupling agent do not decrease after the one-component requirement treatment, and this problem is well treated in some coating enterprises;
3 Soak the wine for more than 4 hours (or boil for 2 hours), and immediately test the adhesion after taking it out (no recovery time, use nail file), so that it can not be shaken to pass. This requirement is higher, but now there is a coating company that can handle the problem better;
4 The problem of decals and bronzing. Many water-based wine bottle paints have excellent functions, but the requirements for decal materials are relatively high, the general surface is narrow, and many decal materials have poor adhesion or no adhesion to wine bottle paint;
5 Surface effect problems. Common problems such as sag, gloss, surface fog, pinhole, lack of hiding power, etc., need to explore and discuss in the paint adjustment.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Metal paint manufacturers wish you a happy Chinese New Year
- Chemical factors affecting bond strength of epoxy antirust paint
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant: characteristics of permeable concrete
- Analysis of the use of epoxy floor paint
- Difficulties in the production and construction of water-based glass wine bottles
- Electroplating varnish|Preventing the oxidation of the plating layer with nano anti-fingerprint oil
- Causes and prevention measures of metal paint scars
- Advantages and construction methods of crack paint
- What is the difference between oily and waterborne glass paint?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant is a color permeable asphalt pavement color changing agent