Water-based coatings include water-soluble coatings, water-reducible coatings, and water-dispersible coatings (latex coatings). The water-soluble paint is a water-soluble resin as a film-forming material, and is represented by polyvinyl alcohol and various modified products thereof, in addition to water-soluble alkyd resin, water-soluble epoxy resin, and inorganic polymer water-based resin. The following is a detailed description of the basic composition of water-based paint formulations by water-based crack paint manufacturers.
1) Water-based resin: This is the base material for film formation, which determines the primary function of the film.
2) Film-forming aid: After evaporation of water, the emulsion or sputum particles are formed into a uniform and fine film, and the film formation property under low temperature conditions is improved.
3) Antifoaming agent and defoaming agent: inhibit the bubbles in the paint liquid during the production process and make the bubbles that have occurred escape the liquid surface and break the bubble.
4) Leveling agent: Improve the construction function of the paint to form a flat, bright coating.
5) Wetting agent: Improve the wetting function of the paint liquid on the substrate, improve the leveling property, and add the adhesion of the paint film to the substrate.
6) Drying agent: promote the dispersion of pigment and filler in the paint.
7) Rheology additive: good flow and leveling of the paint, reducing the drawbacks in the coating process
8) Thickener: Add the viscosity of the paint solution, improve the wet film thickness of one coat, and have anti-deposition and anti-layering effect on putty and solid paint.
9) Preservative: Avoid mildewing of the paint during storage.
10) Essence: make the paint have a pleasant smell
11) Colorants: Primarily for color paints, make water-based paints have the desired color. Colorants include pigments and dyes. Pigments are used in solid paints (coating without exposure to wood grain) and dyes are used in clear paints (exposed wood grain coating).
12) Filler: It is mainly used in putty and solid paint, adding solid points and reducing cost.
13) pH adjuster: Adjust the pH of the paint to stabilize the paint.
14) Wax lotion or wax powder: Improve the scratch resistance of the paint film and improve its hand.
15) Special additives: Additives for special requirements of water-based paints, such as rust inhibitors (iron cans to avoid premature rusting), hardeners (advanced film hardness), matting agents (falling film gloss), Anti-scratch agent, slip agent (improve paint film feel), anti-blocking agent (avoid coating lamination adhesion), cross-linking agent (made into two-component paint, progressive induction function), water repellent (coating) It has a lotus leaf effect), an anti-wear agent (additional coating wear resistance), an ultraviolet absorber (anti-aging paint for outdoor use, avoiding yellowing).
16) Ionized water: A small amount of deionized water is often added to make the paint.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Is the bottle paint toxic and harmful to human health?
- Metal paint manufacturers wish you a happy Chinese New Year
- Chemical factors affecting bond strength of epoxy antirust paint
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant: characteristics of permeable concrete
- Analysis of the use of epoxy floor paint
- Difficulties in the production and construction of water-based glass wine bottles
- Electroplating varnish|Preventing the oxidation of the plating layer with nano anti-fingerprint oil
- Causes and prevention measures of metal paint scars
- Advantages and construction methods of crack paint
- What is the difference between oily and waterborne glass paint?