Commonly used epoxy antirust paints include epoxy iron red antirust paint, epoxy aluminum powder antirust paint, epoxy zinc phosphate antirust paint, epoxy cloud iron antirust paint and epoxy zinc rich primer.
Epoxy iron red, epoxy aluminum powder and epoxy zinc phosphate anti-rust paint Iron oxide red is a common anti-rust pigment for epoxy anti -rust paint. If it participates in aluminum powder, it can strengthen its anti-rust function, containing zinc phosphate and oxidation. The anti-rust paint of the anti-rust paint of iron red anti-rust pigment, in addition to the anti-rust for the appearance of steel, can also be used for the anti-rust of galvanized parts. The demand note is that since zinc phosphate is slightly soluble in water, the anti-rust paint containing zinc phosphate pigment has better anti-rust function than anti-rust paint containing only iron red, but it is not recommended for long-term use in underwater parts. There will be problems such as blistering.
Epoxy cloud iron antirust paint Epoxy antirust paint with micaceous iron oxide as the primary antirust pigment is a very important heavy anticorrosive paint. The appearance of epoxy cloud iron antirust paint replaces the traditional cloud iron antirust paint such as alkyd and chlorinated rubber, and is applied to modern heavy anti-corrosion steel structure. Now based on the epoxy cloud iron antirust paint, an epoxy cloud iron center paint which is purely used for the center coating has been developed. Its anti-rust function is weak, but as a center coating, it can effectively enhance the whole. Anti-corrosion function of the coating system.
The epoxy zinc-rich primer epoxy zinc-rich primer paint film contains a lot of zinc powder. According to ISO 12944-5, the zinc-rich primer must have a zinc powder content of 80% (mass fraction) and SSPC Paint 20 requires a lower content of 65% (mass fraction). The potential of zinc powder is lower than that of steel. When the paint film is damaged, zinc is the anode and steel is the cathode. Therefore, zinc is mainly corroded and then the steel is maintained. Therefore, even if the epoxy zinc-rich primer is damaged, the corrosion will not extend under the film. The epoxy zinc-rich primer has better construction function, strong adhesion to the substrate, and compatibility with the epoxy center paint.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Water-based glass paint coloring skills
- What is the water-based cracking paint?
- How to make self-leveling epoxy floor paint last longer
- Which kind of parking lot anti-slip floor paint is better?
- What are the techniques for artificial color matching of floor paint?
- Guangzhou Tianmai waterborne metal paint product features
- Application of Colored Wear-resistant Road Surface Coatings in Deceleration Engineering
- Use of glass paint and correct use
- Method for removing grease on epoxy floor paint
- How to use water-based electroplating varnish