Water-based varnish is a new type of green environmental protection printing material. Its environmental protection and safety are self-evident. Water-based varnish and water-based ink are now internationally recognized environmentally-friendly printing materials.
With regard to demanding packaging and printing products, water-based electroplating varnish can be used to avoid harmful substances to the human body and pollution of packaging products. Compared with film or oil glazing process, water-based glazing process is undoubtedly advantageous.
Water-based electroplating varnish is the main ingredient of water. In general, water-based electroplating varnish system, 60% is pure water component, its composition is basically composed of acrylic emulsion + resin, plus wetting agent, defoaming agent, A dozens of auxiliaries such as wax emulsions are combined; since aqueous electroplating varnish requires ammonia to dissolve the resin and supply PH worth stability, the water-based electroplating varnish will have some ammonia odor at all.
1. Beautiful prints: provide a brighter luster for the appearance of printed products, making the graphics more beautiful and improving the quality of printed products.
2. Maintenance of printed products: maintaining the appearance of printed products, avoiding scratches and conflicts on the outside, and supplying certain water and moisture resistance.
3. Progressive power printing and glazing on-line molding, and printing to the delivery part is now completely boring, avoiding the boring waiting of the secondary machine or oily varnish formed by the film, invisibly increasing the working power by more than double .
4. Print effect: Water-based glazing process is diverse, different processes can provide a variety of special effects for printed products, increasing the beautiful role of printed products or packaging.
5. Reducing printing problems: The water-based electroplating varnish only needs to be sprayed a little bit to spray it, and its boring function avoids various problems such as sticky flowers and shackles during the printing process.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Causes and prevention methods of bubbles in electroplating varnish
- Analysis of the Reasons for High Temperature Requirements of Water-based Glass Paint
- Waterborne crack paint dispensing solution and construction method
- How to use water-based wine bottle paint
- The difference between metal paint and automotive standard paint
- How to make water-based crack paint
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant use precautions
- The difference between glass paint and glass scales
- Spray paint and construction techniques for crack paint
- Correct storage method for anti-static floor paint