Floor paint consists of many different production processes, such as mixing, dissolving and dispersing. The floor paint has the characteristics of bright, real, beautiful, wear-resistant, waterproof and anti-corrosion.
Epoxy floor paint has a good ground decoration effect, which can beautify the ground and improve the grade of the building. Single-color epoxy floor paint has not been able to meet people's requirements, so we will achieve color richness through color matching, epoxy floor paint to meet people's needs.
Toning is a more complicated task. Because of the wide variety of colors and the color matching, we must understand the performance of the pigments, and we need to judge according to the difference in color. There are two commonly used color matching methods. One is to use a professional color matching instrument to calculate the composition and proportion of the color through a computer program.
This method of color matching is quite accurate and is common in areas where foreign industrial development is more developed. The second color matching method is manual preparation. Mainly relying on actual combat experience, and then according to the basic principles of color science, epoxy anti-static floor paint plus λ appropriate proportion of pigments to adjust the skill of manually configuring the complex paint: the layout of the floor paint color is divided into primary and secondary, first The amount of the call is large and the color is small, and then it is retrogradely added in a small amount of λ-deep color. During the mixing process, a constant stirring is required to observe the change of the color of the paint, and the color of the paint is also opaque. Before the color will be lighter, the color will become darker after drying. When you configure the amino coating, you need to pay attention to it. You must first understand the floating color of the primary color in the double color paint, and also observe the coloration of the color of the paint before selecting the color. The pigments are blended to avoid the gelatinization phenomenon caused by the poor mixing of the paint.
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a Sino-Japanese cooperative chemical enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. Over the years, with a sound quality management system, excellent product quality, reasonable price and quality service, pioneering and innovative, hard work and enterprising, we have gained a good reputation in the Chinese coatings market. At the same time, the company is also the mainland China distributor of paint manufacturer CASHCOW Co., Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. CASHCOW Co., Ltd. has been engaged in the research and development and sales of high-end chemical products in Japan. Its products are mainly used in the surface of Hitachi, Mitsubishi elevator car, paint protection layer of stainless steel exterior wall of high-end office buildings. In 2004, CASHCOW Co., Ltd. authorized Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. to represent its business in China. Welcome new and old customers to come to consult and negotiate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Guangzhou Tianmai waterborne metal paint product features
- Application of Colored Wear-resistant Road Surface Coatings in Deceleration Engineering
- Use of glass paint and correct use
- Method for removing grease on epoxy floor paint
- How to use water-based electroplating varnish
- Causes and prevention methods of bubbles in electroplating varnish
- Analysis of the Reasons for High Temperature Requirements of Water-based Glass Paint
- Waterborne crack paint dispensing solution and construction method
- How to use water-based wine bottle paint
- The difference between metal paint and automotive standard paint