Water-based wine bottle paint is used as a thinner, which is environmentally friendly and convenient. It meets the environmental protection requirements stipulated by China and is specially designed for the wine manufacturing industry. Convenient construction, high safety, low coating cost, good hardness of paint film (reaching 4H), high brightness, strong adhesion, high temperature resistance, anti-aging, alcohol resistance, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for the production and processing of wine utensils The condition is that the bottle surface coating processing manufacturer can select the product.
Single layer construction:
1. When using, first participate in the company's supporting magnetizing agent according to 1.5%, fully mix evenly
2. Adjust the viscosity of the paint, you can participate in the pure water share, 1:0.1~0.2 (paint: water), or you can dilute without adding water, mix evenly
3. After filtering the debris or bubbles with a mesh of 200 mesh or more, spray it; after spraying, let it level for 3~5 minutes, then put it into the oven for progressive baking. The temperature reaches 170~180°C and the temperature is constant for 30 minutes. It can cool down the finished product;
1. The primer construction method refers to the single-layer construction method;
2. If the primer is to be decaled, the primer should be baked, the temperature is slightly lower, 150-160 degrees constant temperature for 10-20 minutes, no sticky, slightly resistant to water, then paste the paper, then apply the finish Processing, the same as above.
3. If the primer is not decaled, it can be wet and wet, and the primer is painted. After a few minutes of drying, the topcoat can be applied immediately. After spraying, it can be placed in the oven for a few minutes. After the progressive baking to 170-180 degrees, the temperature is 20-30 minutes, and the finished product can be cooled down.
4. Water-based wine bottle paint with full paint film, bright color, smoothness, high hardness, strong adhesion, yellowing resistance, water resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, aging resistance, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, UV resistance , non-fading durability, excellent decorative and protective, convenient construction, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- The difference between metal paint and automotive standard paint
- How to make water-based crack paint
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant use precautions
- The difference between glass paint and glass scales
- Spray paint and construction techniques for crack paint
- Correct storage method for anti-static floor paint
- Advantages of water-based electroplating varnish
- Floor paint: the role of permeable concrete pavement
- The difference between automotive metallic paint and ordinary paint
- Healthy and environmentally friendly waterborne metal paint selection method