If the electroplating varnish is used for a long time or may be improperly maintained, it will show bubbles and granules. What is the reason for this? How do you need to prevent it?
The top of the list, the paint can not be evenly applied, because it can not be evenly applied, will allow air particles to enter the paint.
Second, the force of the finger pressure nozzle is not good, and it is not possible to evenly mix the paint when it is sprayed out.
Third, the paint surface is too thick and too thick, which simply forms unevenness of the paint surface.
Fourth, the paint surface is contaminated for external reasons.
Based on the above four reasons, we have the following conclusions:
1. Need force after inkjet, and evenly apply force
2. Thoroughly clean the paint before spraying to avoid contamination.
3. If there are fine bubbles, you should stop spraying immediately, and then dry the ink with a dry cloth.
4, if the bubble is relatively large, perhaps more serious, you can wait until the paint surface is boring, then go to the sandpaper to polish.
After the above four methods, it can basically prevent the electroplating varnish from showing bubbles, and then increase the service life. Have you learned it?
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. mainly produces and manages related chemical materials such as glass ink, glass paint, metal paint, floor paint and water-based paint. Its brands: “Tianmai Tomy” and “CashCow's likes” have been well received by the market. The company takes the construction of corporate culture as its core competitiveness, and it is full of ambition and ambition. It is determined to be high-spirited and vomiting new products. In the coating industry, it leads the trend and leads the future.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Analysis of the Reasons for High Temperature Requirements of Water-based Glass Paint
- Waterborne crack paint dispensing solution and construction method
- How to use water-based wine bottle paint
- The difference between metal paint and automotive standard paint
- How to make water-based crack paint
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant use precautions
- The difference between glass paint and glass scales
- Spray paint and construction techniques for crack paint
- Correct storage method for anti-static floor paint
- Advantages of water-based electroplating varnish