Water-based floor paint has been recognized by more and more consumers. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has also introduced policies to encourage the development of water-based paint applications. However, some friends do not understand water-based floor paints, and often even confuse them with paint. .
Today, Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. takes you to understand:
First, the concept: water-based floor paint is water-based thinner, does not contain organic solvents, does not contain benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, free TDI and other harmful substances and heavy metals, non-toxic and non-irritating odor, does not pollute the environment, The human body is harmless. Oily paint, using organic solvent as diluent, contains harmful substances such as benzene, formaldehyde, xylene and free TDI. It is a chemically mixed coating that can be firmly covered on the surface of May 1 and can play both protective and decorative effects.
Second, the essence of the waterborne floor paint is water, and water and oil paint are incompatible. If water and oil paint are mixed together, there will be stratification; the oil paint is thinner organic solvent, so oily The paint is mixed with an organic solvent as a diluent without delamination.
Third, the water-based floor paint crystal clear, flexible, very good, with, yellowing resistance, water resistance, fast drying, simple and other advantages; suitable for wood, plastic, metal, glass and other materials. Oily paint is a viscous pigment. It is easy to burn without drying. It is insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as benzene, alcohol, aldehyde and ether. It is easily soluble in kerosene, diesel and gasoline.
Fourth, the above three points are the three differences between waterborne floor paint and paint. The wide application of waterborne floor paints has driven the economic and social benefits of the flooring industry.
Guangzhou Tianmai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. supplies water-based floor paint all the year round, welcome new and old customers to come to consult.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Dry goods! Advantages of water-based crack paint
- Principle of manufacturing water-based crack paint
- Waterborne metal paint construction method
- The impact of waterborne metallic paints on industry
- How to choose epoxy floor paint?
- Floor painting paint anti-static floor paint construction difference
- Salt spray resistance galvanizing method
- The difference between metallic paint and pearl paint
- The difference between water-based electroplating varnish and general varnish
- Details of the characteristics of glass paint